BY SUNNY D

Unleash the sun with the taste that started it all. This bold citrus classic is a great source of Vitamin C.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES (ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT, PEAR), CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, NEOTAME, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?2 Answers
  • Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of...11 Answers
  • While this product ever be made with out being from conce...2 Answers
Sue F.
Orlando, FL
Even though this product has a great taste, ( my kid loved it) I wish it had more juice percentage in it and less sugar. That's why this is something I wouldn't reach for that much.
Libby H.
Madison, AL
An oldie but a goodie! Same great taste with an updated label. Love the taste of the product. Reminds me of childhood! Great that my child likes it too! Will be purchasing more! Definitely recommend to friends!
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
I mean what can I say... it’s a classic from childhood. My 3 year old drank it right up. This is not a drink I would give her on the regular tho because of high sugar content. It tastes good and is cheap tho.
Eurie Y.
HURLEY, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Really not a fan of the ingredients in this especially since it is marketed for children. Very unhealthy ingredients. Taste isn't bad, but healhy ingredients is far more important.
Norma R.
San Antonio, TX
Who doesn't remember SunndyD from when they were a kid. It has a great refreshing taste. Gave it to my 2 year old and he loved. Loved it so much he asked for more the next day! SUNNYD Tangy Original
Ashley M.
Las vegas, NV
This juice here!!!!! Ughhh reminds me of when I was little and I used to drink this at my grandmas house with pancakes!!! I don’t usually buy it, so this definitely made me want a whole bottle with pancakes!!!
Hannah P.
Mc Calla, AL
Kid approved. Decent pricing. Great flavor. Thirst quencher. Holds up against competitors. Good source of Vitamin C, but there is a lot of sugar within one serving. Drink in moderation of concern for sugar.
Heather B.
Stoutsville, OH
I have loved sunny d since i was a kid. Now i love giving it to my kids. We pack them in our kids lunches, picnics, for before and after sports.... great taste, great company!!
Jamie N.
Anaheim , CA
I grew up drinking this drink! And now my kids love it too! It is very yummy and my kids really love it! Great packaging and can be found almost anywhere very much recommend this orange juice
Brittany T.
Fordsville, KY
Sunny D never disappoints. I received a complimentary bottle of sunny D to review. Although I’ve had sunny D before, my 18 month old daughter hadn’t tried it. I put it in her sippy cup & she loved it.
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of the powder taste.
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?
Asha R.
Durham, NC
While this product ever be made with out being from concentrate?
Dian T.
Hi I didn’t receive this item in the box thus I didn’t post this one on my IG: diantrabulsy