BY SUNNY D

Unleash the sun with the taste that started it all. This bold citrus classic is a great source of Vitamin C.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES (ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT, PEAR), CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, NEOTAME, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?2 Answers
  • Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of...11 Answers
  • While this product ever be made with out being from conce...2 Answers
Melissa R.
Williamsport
I drink these every morning. It’s the first thing I grab, I get ready take my pills every day. It may not be the healthiest but it taste good.
Radjaa M.
My morning drink ,afternoon and evening drink whenever ,wherever it tastes AMAZING it even Comes in smaller size for kids or just to put on your back pack and the price is affordable i just love SUNNYD Tangy Original !
Cassandra L.
St. Catharines
I love this drink it is so delicious ever sense i was a child i liked it i haven't bought this stuff in a long time but it has a really good flavour and it's really delicious for it's price i would recommend this to anyone who likes orange flavoured drinks.
Aruba T.
London
I love sunny the orange juice although it’s not the healthiest and it’s not the most fresh, but it’s still amazing. I’d definitely recommend this to children and weird adults like me. This is a must have a staple item!
Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
We always used to have Sunny D when we were kids. It's very refreshing and sweet and the whole bottle would be gone so quickly. The only problem is is that it's so high in sugar so not the best for your teeth.
MELISSA S.
I've always loved this stuff since I was a child, it's always tasted amazing and it's super refreshing! It has the perfect tangy taste to it, but it doesn't taste like orange juice like most people would think.. lol. It's on the pricier side for juice products but it's worth it. It's amazing for hot days, and it comes in multiple sizes other than just the big jugs
Vanessa L.
Brampton, ON
I used to have this all the time when I was kid. I saw that it was on sale when I went grocery shopping and picked two up. HUGE MISTAKE. It doesn't taste the same at all! In all honesty it tastes gross. It's filled with sugar and has this weird taste which is probably the tangy-ness but it never used to taste like that or at least be that strong. It also has very little nutritional value if any. I would not recommend this product.
Amritjot R.
SURREY, BC
Get out there in the sun and enjoy a glass of sunny d tangy original. Really tasty of course. I love how to taste the citrus flavour with a tanzy type of feeling. It's not really orange juice, cause it doesn't taste like orange, however , there's a chance that it might contain some orange citrus juice since its label displays an orange.
Devon W.
This was one of my favourites as a kid and I still really love it. It's the perfect combination of sweet and refreshing and is perfect for the beach or by the pool in summertime. I love the little individual bottles too because their great for lunches and taking on the go.
Polly S.
Sunny D Tangy Original still has it compared to other knock off versions out there.  It's sweet and sour, that is exactly what I remember growing up and I am pleased to see they kept the original formula.  Great value at Walmart and I would buy again!
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of the powder taste.
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?
Asha R.
Durham, NC
While this product ever be made with out being from concentrate?