BY SUNNY D

Unleash the sun with the taste that started it all. This bold citrus classic is a great source of Vitamin C.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES (ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT, PEAR), CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, NEOTAME, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?2 Answers
  • Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of...11 Answers
  • While this product ever be made with out being from conce...2 Answers
Ka H.
Merced, CA
Tangy and fruity

I like how fruity this drink is. It's healthy and delicious. So tangy and rich in taste
Nicky B.
The 100 percent vitamin C is so important!! I prefer real orange juice but the kids love this product!
Jessica J.
Anadarko, OK
Favorite morning time drink next to coffee! Super refreshing and has just the right amount of tangyness
Amy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Best juice to have any time of the day with any snack or food.my number one pick when i go shopping.
Jenny N.
My daughter and fiance enjoy this a lot. A good drink for hot summer day, she drink 'em every day :)
Monica  G.
Worthington, PA
Love sunny D and this one but my favorite is the smooth and the mango! Recommend them to everyone!
Ashley C.
El Cajon, CA
My kids love Sunny D it's the perfect morning drink or mid day treat! I can't keep them stocked.
Kristina K.
I loved these as a kid but now I am turned off by the artificial taste and excessive sweetness.
Julie D.
searsport, me
I loved these while I was growing up. The flavor is great and I love the convince of the top!
Ashley C.
El Cajon, CA
My kids absolutely love Sunny D. Every time we go to the store they want to try a new flavor.
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of the powder taste.
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?
Asha R.
Durham, NC
While this product ever be made with out being from concentrate?