BeveragesSunny D
SunnyD Tangy Original Citrus Punch 1 gal Jug

SunnyD® Tangy Original Citrus Punch 1 gal. Jug

by Sunny D

Bebida con jugo de frutas citricas.

QQuiero comprar  50 galones por mes en un restaurante  me los pueden enviar  [product:sunnyd-tangy-original-citrus-punch-2-1-gal-jugs]
Is it just me or does this drink taste chalky?
Start your review of SunnyD® Tangy Original Citrus Punch 1 gal. Jug!
Elizabeth K.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Kroger
I love the tangy flavor of Sunny D. It really gets you. I could drink it all day. Its perfectly flavored and just thick enough to drink.
Roz N.
Conover
SunnyD® Tangy Original Citrus Punch 1 gal. Jug uploaded by Roz N.
Loveeeeee this! My boyfriend thought at first im not going to like this. But i loveeeeee it. Im really picky with some juice but this one is really good. Not to sweet its perfect.
Jennifer S.
Albuquerque, NM
I love Sunny D this is the closest drink I can have to orange juice I'm allergic to orange juice so when I'm craving that taste I go get Sunny D. The taste is so good and flavory it gets your taste buds going. I do recommend this drink to others especially if you can't drink orange juice but it's want that taste.
Crystal R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this orange juice it’s really my go to because having acid reflux it’s hard to find something I can drink
Patricia E.
SunnyD® Tangy Original Citrus Punch 1 gal. Jug uploaded by Patricia E.
SunnyD® Tangy Original Citrus Punch 1 gal. Jug uploaded by Patricia E.
Purchased at: Costco
I really like it ! well my kids and I...has a wonderful flavor, really taste a citric punch. Has a very good flavor I can taste oranges and limes or lemons.
Heather H.
Scottsdale, AZ
Purchased at: Safeway
I'm an 80's kid. I grew up on Sunny Delight and it will always have a special place in my heart. I loved coming home from school and pouring the biggest, coldest glass off the stuff! Mom used to yell at me about drinking too much of it just because she would no sooner buy it then we were out of it again! Nothing much has changed. I still love my Sunny D and all its variations. I like to watch my carbs and sugars now because this old waistline doesn't burn it off like it used to do. These days, I like a great big glass of ice, my Sunny D and some seltzer water or flavored mineral water. Delish! We used to drink something called an "orange bang" back then, which we could get at the mall and at our school snack bar. We made our own version at home, in the blender using Sunny D. I still do when I'm feeling sentimental and want a treat. It still makes me smile just as much today as it did when I was 12.
anna F.
Wapato, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love sunny-d! It has a great taste. Haven't tried all the flavors but I love the original flavor its really good.
Ashley S.
Kimberly, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I HATE Sunny-D the worst "orange juice" ever. It is trash, not "real" juice at all. I dont know why anyone would pick this crap over rwal juice and other brands.
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
SunnyD® Tangy Original Citrus Punch 1 gal. Jug uploaded by Liiz B.
Purchased at: Target
I love these drinks because they are very concentrated and have a great variety of flavors to enjoy at all times .... and their different packages make you have access in any establishment ... its price is perfect.🍊🍓🍑🍍
Victoria O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Sunny d was never really the best in taste. My kids like it and drink it when I buy it but that is rarely. Real orange juice with vitamins c and d taste much more fresh.