BY SUNNY D

Unleash the sun with the taste that started it all. This bold citrus classic is a great source of Vitamin C.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES (ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT, PEAR), CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, NEOTAME, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?2 Answers
  • Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of...11 Answers
  • While this product ever be made with out being from conce...2 Answers
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I like Sunny D and it taste good. It's an alternative to Orange juice of you don't like or drink Orange juice which I don't like. I don't drink it all the time but I should drink it more than I do because it does have vitiman C in it. It does have a very strong tangy taste to it. The things I don't like about it are that it does have high fructose corn syrup in it and a lot of sugar.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
I simply adore this SUNNYD Tangy Original product, you can find it im different shapes, and for affordable prices, eventhough it is artificial but it is so similar to the taste of real orange. Recommend it to drink a bit cold for extra flavor 🌸
Brittany B.
Douglasville, GA
I grew up drinking sunny d every morning with breakfast before school so i was so excited to see a bottle of it in my voxbox! I loved getting the bottle for my toddler to try and to able to pass that memory down to him to enjoy and love his sunny d and get his daily calcium intake every morning! I received it #complimentary in my back to basics voxbox and it was so good and my son agreed!
Lauren H.
Woodbridge, VA
So I hadn't purchased or drank Sunny D since in years ( since I was in elementary school probably). But I received a Sunny D sampler in my #backtobasics vox box and honestly I fell in love with it all over again. It brought me back to my childhood and still tastes just as good as I remember. Definitely a nice tangy drink that I'll treat myself with more often.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
My favorite original sunny d flavor. You get all your vitamin c with low calories!! Plus it helps that it just tastes like my childhood. This stuff is delicious and I would definitely recommend that everyone try it.
Kimberly M.
Clarksville, TN
This is an original that goes way back to my childhood. This offers the best flavor and taste for any orange juice. My kids prefer and so do I over other brands. It’s tangy and sweet. No pulp! These traveled with us on a camping trip to Florida. My kids enjoyed breakfast outdoors with their delicious Sunny D Orange Juices!
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
When treating a low blood sugar juice is my best friend! I really like the taste of this SunnyD Original that I got to try for free from Influenster! It has 12g of carbs per serving which is just enough to get me out of the 60s. I also like that it comes in a plastic bottle that won’t crush in my purse or backpack.
Jess S.
Newton , NJ
Sunny D has always been a family favorite of ours! My boys love having theirs with breakfast or snack. It doesn’t have a ton of sugar like similar-brand fruit-flavored punches. I’ll keep buying Sunny D and I recommend it to anyone for a little treat outside of regular orange or fruit juices! I did receive this free from Influenster to review, but have been drinking it occasionally for as long as I can remember!
Erika O.
ARLINGTON, TX
I didn't even get a chance to drink it, when my son stole it haha. He loves his sunny D, we had to go buy the big one and the 6 packs at the store. Now we share. Thank you influenster for sending the complimentary sunny D, my son loved it! SUNNYD Tangy OriginalSunny D Orange Citrus PunchSunny D® Orange Flavored Citrus Punch 56 fl. oz. Bottle
Monika C.
Athens, GA
I recieved a free bottle of Sunny D in a voxbox to try out. While it did bring back fond memories from my childhood, Sunny D is not something that I would purchase now. It only contains 5% juice and it contains high fructose corn syrup, which I try to avoid. Because of its content, I'm not a fan of the flavor like I was as a kid. Personally, I would prefer a glass of orange juice.
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of the powder taste.
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?
Asha R.
Durham, NC
While this product ever be made with out being from concentrate?
Dian T.
Hi I didn’t receive this item in the box thus I didn’t post this one on my IG: diantrabulsy