BY SUNNY D

Unleash the sun with the taste that started it all. This bold citrus classic is a great source of Vitamin C.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES (ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT, PEAR), CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, NEOTAME, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?2 Answers
  • Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of...11 Answers
  • While this product ever be made with out being from conce...2 Answers
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I like Sunny D and it taste good. It's an alternative to Orange juice of you don't like or drink Orange juice which I don't like. I don't drink it all the time but I should drink it more than I do because it does have vitiman C in it. It does have a very strong tangy taste to it. The things I don't like about it are that it does have high fructose corn syrup in it and a lot of sugar.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
I simply adore this SUNNYD Tangy Original product, you can find it im different shapes, and for affordable prices, eventhough it is artificial but it is so similar to the taste of real orange. Recommend it to drink a bit cold for extra flavor 🌸
Jillian R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I had a serious love for these drinks as a kid. I understand that juices are going to have a high amount of sugar but the corn syrup is the real problem. The amount of corn syrup in this juice is absolutely disgusting. If you have children and you want to give them a juice that tastes good AND is healthy, then do not give this drink to them.
KHADIJAH M.
I love Sunny-D. It tastes absolutely fantastic but I will say it is not all as healthy as what people like to try and make it. It has more sugar than you probably think in it. Yes the Vitamin C is in it and it hydrates you but pay attention to the sugars per serving as you may think twice the next time you buy.
Stephany V.
Santa Ana, CA
Best juice ever and for every good morning! I been trying it lots of times and I don't get tired of it and it's not expensive, the portable bottle makes it easy to bring it anywhere I really recommend this juice for school mornings, work morning or when you're so thirsty!
Taylor D.
Gambrills, MD
I love Sunny D.  I could literally drink this everyday, all day if I had to.  This is my preferred orange juice.  I do however watch my intake of it since it does have a high sugar content.
aglael q.
Was a fan UNTIL I read the ingredient list and was instantly turned off. I just don't understand why is there Canola oil in the juice. I didn't want my son drinking it anymore so I stopped purchasing and I won't recommend this to anyone unless you don't care about the oil. It does taste good but the oil was a deal breaker for me.
Alana C.
Groveport, OH
Love Sunny D! I'm not a huge fan of orange juice in general (I don't have it too often), but to me this just tastes like a juice with a little bit of orange flavoring so I love it! I haven't checked nutritionally wise, but I'm sure it's not great lol but does taste good and you get a pretty good amount in their big jug of it!!
Lindsey s.
trenton
I love this juice!! It's very hydrating and better than most alternatives. I would recommend it to anyone looking to try an outstanding juice flavor. The only thing that I dislike is that it's very sugary, I think it has somewhere around 14grams which is a lot. Aside from that, I like to drink it on hot summer days.
Sarah G.
Hoover, AL
Alright - I'm just gonna be honest with y'all - I HATE SUNNY D SO MUCH. My family kept trying to make me drink it as a kid and I would refuse. It tastes terrible. I could never drink this stuff. Unpopular opinion, I know.
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of the powder taste.
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?
Asha R.
Durham, NC
While this product ever be made with out being from concentrate?