BY SUNNY D

A&W Root Beer 20 ounce Bottles (24 Bottles) see more...

Esmeraly L.
Bridgeport, CT
This is very tasty and not overly sweet. I wish I had bought more because it finished so quick. It's not that yucky thick consistency that you find now in juices.
ambresha t.
I love sunny d juice it is amazing and a lil tart . but compare to soda and other juice's it is much better than most
Dana B.
Pulaski , VA
Sunny D is def. One of my chikdrens Fave drinks at my house. We actuly have some on hand everyday of the week.
Laura C.
Los Angeles
Pretty good orange juice substitute. Inexpensive and tangy. Taste is good. Would recommend for children.
Kayleigh F.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm honestly not a fan of Sunny D. It's never tasted good to me. Even as a kid.
Nicole C.
Rincon
I really love these orange juice. I always bought one when I’m on my way to the university, I love how it taste.
Nicole F.
Make me nostalgic for my childhood. Tastes great but I dont drink much of it now days I stick to mostly water
Abby m.
Ellershouse , NS
Has anyone tried this? What’s your take on it ? Taste ? Is it available in Canada ?