BY SUNFLOWER

Sunny Seed Drops Chocolate Covered Sunflower Seeds. see more...

Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
My bad is obsessed with chocolate covered sunflower seed. I think I'm obsessed now as well. I'm not a chocolate person but there is such little amount of chocolate. It's not salty is sweet and the are addicting.
Louisa S.
I tried these and also the Valentine's Day pink coveted ones. They are good, but to me it needed getting used to. It does taste a little weird in the beginning because you already know what you're suppose to taste, but you taste the chocolate first, so it was definitely a new taste for me. But they are pretty good
Rachel G.
I love chocolate covered sunflower seeds! Well in love sunflower seeds in general but these are chocolate covered and candy coated and are crunchy, sweet and delicious! I buy them for myself but also used them as "Big Bird's candy bird seed" for my daughters Sesame Street themed birthday party.
Tina K.
These aren't my favorite but they are what they are advertised. I would rather have raisins or nuts covered in chocolate, but I guess this is a somewhat healthier alternative? It's just not the most satisfying when you want something sweet
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Delicious! Perfect amount of chocolate and candy coating. Much better than any chocolate covered nut. I can't stop eating these and I wish they were more popular. If you see these STOCK UP because they are a rare delicacy
Adriana V.
Oxford, CT
Sunflower seeds dipped I. Chocolate is an amazing substitute for things like raisins or chocolate chips. A heart healthy option to all the nasty sugars of the world. Sugar is the devil and this is a good ratio.
Kandis P.
Centerville, TX
I love this candy! It's a great snack and taste great! I bought this at Bass Pro Shop and it was a little on the pricey side. I never would have thought chocolate and sunflower seeds tasted so good together!
Angely S.
Two of my favorite things combined! Chocolate and sunflower seeds. Great combination. A delicious balance of crunch and sweetness. Super cute too. Great for decorating cupcakes.
Brittany K.
Broomfield , CO
I'm obsessed they taste amazing! Went through the full container in an hour lol soooo bad but they taste that amazing
Shiena T.
Waipahu, HI
I like this because it's good and you can use this candy to decorate treats and use them in so many different way!
Heather P.
Vancouver, Bc
Where can you purchase these?
Camille C.
Orlando, FL
How does this taste? Seems like a weird combination.
Alyssa S.
When is the Best time to buy these?