BY SUNNY SEAT #4 in Cat Furniture

Sunny Seat Window Cat Bed: 12" x 22" Reinforced high-grade plastic frame Oxford-style polyester cover Machine washable Fully assembled Accommodates any size cat Great for multiple cat households see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Alyssa S.
Chesterfield, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love finding products that are great quality and that my cat loves. It's a great hammock that can hold up to 50lbs (or multiple cats). It's a canvas hammock and not padded but I always put a blanket or his self warming crate pad on it and he seems perfectly content. My only limitation is that I have crank out windows and most of my windows are not wide enough to hang it so I hang it on my door wall/sliding glass door. I don't mind as long as long as my cat is happy and has a place to curl up and observe or catnap. Plus for 19.99 it's well worth the price and doesn't involve any permanent installation like other window seats.
Tawnee L.
Ulysses, PA
If my cat could he would sleep in this all day long, haha. He's a bigger cat and it's never gotten broken but sometimes it loses its suction and it falls. I will buy another one of these if it breaks because he loves it.
Jessie R.
Boalsburg, PA
I have owned this product for about two years. My cats love sitting out in the sun for hours. Set up was easy, and the unit can easily be removed from the window. I was worried that it would not stay in place, but it does a really good job. Occasionally a suction cup will detach, but you just press it back into place. For me I wish the fabric part of the bed had snaps or something to keep it into place. Since my cats have to jump to get into the bed the fabric ends up moving around a lot. Not enough that they can't use it, just enough that I feel like I need to keep fixing it.
Terra I.
Severn, MD
When we moved our new home it didn't have window sills big enough for our cats to sit on and the others went from floor to ceiling. So I found this and thought it was worth a try. They love it! It's never empty, someone it's always in it. It's in the window above our garden and it's always full of birds and butterflies and they love to just relax and watch everything go by. We are going to be getting another one for the upstairs since they enjoy it so much!
Melissa M.
I have three cats that I spoil rotten, so I bought them this thinking it was stop the constant running from Window to window through every room of my house. it didn't but I does give them a nice little resting place to watch the birds. this cat seat can fit both of my fairly normal sized cats all while staying secured to the window. I feel safe having my cats lay on it and when I need to move it it's simple removal
Joyce L.
Keene, NH
Unfortunately this does not stick to the windows well. We've tried it with a few different windows and tried again when we moved to a new apartment, but it never is very secure. One time, my kitten was sitting on it and it just collapsed and I was so terrified that he was hurt! It gave him a big scare and he never went close to it again.
Randi H.
I saw this on here the other day and decided to go to...... of all places, walmart to try and find something similar. and i found one that looks just like it for only $12. my cats seem to love it just fine- i am sure they wouldn't love this $46 one. animals cant tell the difference, so i see this price to be outrageous and a cat bed this expensive pointless.
Samantha G.
Boca Raton, FL
Harriet absolutely loved this! It is her favorite thing to do. She likes to jump from the bed to the window so it's not as sturdy as I'd like it to be but this is so cheap I would just keep buying them for how much entertainment and happiness it brings to my kitty.
Hailey C.
Sanford, NC
I literally just bought one of these about a week and a half ago! My kitten LOVES IT! We have French doors that go onto our porch so the sun always shines through them leaving a shadow on the floor and he used to always laid there and sun bathed so I figured I'd give it a try and put one in my spare bedroom window and he loves it because it high and he can actually see outside! & they don't fall down.. or not yet it hasn't! Love this product, I'd suggest it to any cat owner!!!
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Oh goodness. If I could explain how much my cat loves this!! She sleeps here all the time. She chooses this over her perch, and her two other beds. She loves to soak up the sun! definitely got my $20 worth out of this thing. Would 10/10 buy again.
Jordan M.
Raleigh , NC
I have always wanted to get one of these for my cat but I'm afraid that it will fall while I'm at work and I wont be able to be there if my cat gets hurt! Is this product really secure or should i just pass and get another cat tree?
Griselda G.
Is this easy to clean?
Kelly L.
Orlando, FL
How much does it usually cost?
Chelsea W.
Lumberton, TX
Am I the only cat owner who, as soon as I sat this up, my cat got on it(my smallest cat) and it immediately fell???
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA
What is the weight this will hold ? My kitty is a little on the heavier side an he is so tall