Sunny Isle Ylang Ylang Jamaican Black Castor Oil Pomade 4oz uploaded by Donisha B.Sunny Isle Ylang Ylang Jamaican Black Castor Oil Pomade 4oz uploaded by Isabel A.

BY SUNNY ISLE

Donisha B.
Hinesville, GA
I haven’t used the oil before but I have the pomade (just a different container.) The Natural ingredients are a A+ & it works like a charm. It moisturizes/hydrates my scalp without the “greasiness” I recommend it all the time!
nicole g.
Everett, MA
I have used this product on my daughter's hair and it really does promote shine and healthiness. The natural ingredients make it a go-to product for me because I would rather not use chemicals in her hair. I think this product achieves better results than other products I have used in the past.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
If your looking for something that has 100% natural ingredients this product is for you, this allows style to hold, and adds definition and shine to it. It also does not contain petroleum, and or minerals.
Lonnesha D.
Orlando, FL
I used this product on my edges because they were thinning as a result of wearing braids too often. I saw a major difference.. It's kind of sticky so I would recommend applying it before you shampoo.
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
This Jamaican castor pomade is awesome!! I really like the smell, and the fact that it actually works!! It helps to add shine to the hair which is pretty cool if you ask me!! (:
Jasmine B.
Raleigh, NC
Ive used this oil before . It is thick so it doesn't take much at all. I'm not sure of any great benefits. I'd buy it again because it goes a long way .
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
My friend with dreads used this one and another Jamaican hair product and they smell really good. he liked it.
Undine NapturalBeauti H.
Suitland, MD
This is a great product, especially for naturals. All natural ingredients, that are not harmful to your hair.
Bailey T.
Staunton, IL
This helps your hair have a healthy shine, espeacially if your hair tends to look like mine.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1960 reviews
I've never heard of this product before but, is probably a good product for your hair