Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil

by Sunny Isle

Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil stimulates the scalp to replenish the moisture, shine and strength of your hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil!
Los Angeles
Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil uploaded by Emma M.
This is a must have in my house. I usually try and do 2-3 hair masks on my scalp with this and some essential oils. It helps make you hair grow and strong. You have to be consistent with it and patient but it works wonders. I usually purchase it at target Where it is so inexpensive and affordable. Do your research and read about Castrol the stuff is top-of-the-line in my opinion. I’m off to do a hair mask right now as we speak.Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil
Grosse Pointe
A fantastic product to have as a curly haired girl! It is great to use for moisturizing your hair but especially the ends of your hair to keep them from becoming split ends. A little goes a long way as it is a thicker consistency! Would highly recommend to achieve healthy and moisturized hair.
Levittown, NY
So I was using this for quite some time and I put it on my roots so that my hair would hopefully grow, honestly I never saw a difference and it just made my hair super greasy and felt dirty, I honestly dont recommend this product, especially since its overpriced
Corona
I use this on the spots where my hair is going thin! It’s only been two weeks and I have already seen my hair starting to get thicker and growing back!
I use this with the Wild Growth oil and I love the results I'm seeing. It is a little on the heavier side so definitely use in moderation.
This stuff is everything! Castor oil is awesome For your hair, skin and nails! It's a must have! I use it mainly in my hair
992 wild ridge way victoria bc
Best way to get silky smooth hair. By doing a deep oil treatment before you shower your hair will become so nice you will never try anything else. I did it once and my hair was so nice for about two week. Even now that it has been a month since I did it my hair is healthier. I will do more treatments!!!