Sunny Isle Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil

by Sunny Isle

When you're searching for a powerful and versatile hair and skin care product, look no further than sunny isle extra dark Jamaican black castor oil. This potent oil is effective for treating dry, damaged hair, regrown and strengthening hair and is a proven natural treatment for acne. It also works well for lengthening and thickening eyebrows and eyelashes, making it an all-round, good natural product to incorporate into your daily beauty routine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sunny Isle Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil!
Arnold, MD
Sunny Isle Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil uploaded by Isadora R.
Purchased at: Target
I can’t tell if it’s really good at improving in the overall appearance of eyelashes and eyebrows like it says because I just started using that. But my first impression was good... the smell is good, texture too and it’s easy to apply. I will keep using that.
Sandown
Purchased at: Target
!!!!! Life hack !!!! I have been using this every night before bed on my eyelashes and eyebrows and my eyelashes are the longest they have ever been, I can’t believe I am just finding this product now! It says it “replenishes and rejuvenates” HIGHLY recommend
Sunny Isle Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil uploaded by Lindsay G.
Sunny Isle Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil uploaded by Lindsay G.
Purchased at: Target
just started using this product to grow in my eyebrows, call me crazy but i swear i can see that it is working! will update in a few weeks with before and after photos!! update: omg. i’ve legit only used 3-4 times jn the past few weeks and look!! (this is my problem brow — before photo is the one in the glasses, one without is today!)
I love Jamaican black castor oil. If you have a dry scalp, doing a scalp massage with this will give you instant gratification. It feels so good on the scalp. There is nothing like it. It is the best oil on the market to encourage a healthy scalp.
N Brunswick, NJ
I purchased this at Marshall’s (much cheaper) and Target. Ever since I started using this, I’ve seen my hair grow so much! I apply this before bed and massage my scalp with it. It does have a weird scent so I mix it up with other oils.
Perfect for hair growth!! I struggled with postpartum shedding and my edges thinned out really bad. I put this on my temples every day and there’s such a big difference. I use this on my daughters hair to help it grow. Because this oil is so thick I mix it with coconut oil to thin it out and make it last longer. I also put this on my ends to keep them conditioned and to help prevent breakage. Sunny Isle Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil
This stuff made my hair feel so much better. It’s a thick oil, but I noticed a massive change in my hair. My hair felt fuller and more moisturized. The only issue for me was that it caused my scalp to become very itchy, so I had to switch to using it as a Pre-poo only. I would totally recommend this to anyone trying to Keep their hair moisturized and full of life.
Jacksonville , FL
Helps with breakage & sealing in moisture. I have thick 4C hair and my hair loves this oil. I purchase it from my local beauty supply store or Marshall’s. If you have thinning edges, it’s awesome at stimulating hair growth... just apply daily or every other day if you don’t want your hair to feel weighed down.
Atlanta, GA
This product is decent. It definitely makes my hair thicker and also seems to help with hair length retention. However, it is a very heavy oil that weighs my hair down so I typically only use it as a pre-shampoo treatment or on my edges sometimes.
Lafayette, LA
My holy grail oil hands down. It’s great to line your scalp with to promote hair growth. I’ve also heard of people putting it on their eyebrows and eyelashes to make them grow.

Looking for your answer?