Sunny Health & Fitness Toning Tube

by Sunny Health & Fitness

This toning tube from Sunny allows you to increase flexibility and tone your muscles with low-impact resistance training. This medium-size toning tube band features foam handles for increased comfort and grip. Color: Grey Materials: Plastic, rubber/li> Increase flexibility, tone muscles Provides low-impact resistance training Easy to store and transport Foam handles for comfort and grip Dimensions: 40 inches long This product is not intended for commercial use. It is designed for home use only. Any commercial use of this product will void the warranty.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sunny Health & Fitness Toning Tube!
Pocono Lake, PA
I take these everywhere. When we go away and I don't have our gym equipment, these are perfect. I can do my exercises right in my room. They may not be what I use everyday but they definitely get the job done and I can still see and feel my muscles working. They fit into any bag and you can get whatever resistance you want and/or need.

Looking for your answer?