Sunny Health & Fitness No. 062 36" Trampoline

BY SUNNY

Jumping on a trampoline is a great way to have fun while getting exercise Compact 36-inch mini trampoline is ideal for home fitness routines Fitness equipment is constructed of durable heavy-gauge tubular steel frame Heavy-duty steel springs Six detachable rubber tipped steel legs High quality polypropylene jumping surface Measures 36 inches in diameter x 9 inches high Weight capacity is 220 pounds This product is not intended for commercial use. It is designed for home use only. Any commercial use of this product will void the warranty. see more...

• Does anyone remember when the small trampolines used to b...1 Answers
  • What is the maximum weight of this trampoline?1 Answers
Sunny Health & Fitness No. 062 36" Trampoline
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great. I have so much fun exercises on this. I workout using it two-three times a week and it kicks my butt. I can watch tv and get caught up with the latest shows. It's easy and the resistance is every little so it makes it seem like you're not exercising. When I'm not using it our three year old goes to town on it. I really love this trampoline.
Michellle K.
Nanticoke, PA
I got one of these for working out inside when it's a rainy day when I cant go jogging or to the gym. This works best when you use weights while jumping. Very studrdy and can easily fit under a bed.
Callie V.
Lexington, KY
Seriously, who doesn't enjoy jumping on trampolines? Working out can be so boring but with this trampoline you can really make it fun but also very health beneficial!
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These things are great! I love jumping and using for plyo workouts! I'm always on this thing at the gym. Considering buying one for my home....
Madeline K.
Clarence Ctr, NY
Not really my favorite thing...it is a good way to workout inside but is kind of a pain and in the way
Evangelina B.
buctotz
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I looooove this it never gets boring it turns a workout in to like a game! Even my little ones love to jump on it instead of the bed so thats good, it dosint elevate u too much so thats good, it has a great way to support weight and over all its cute
Amanda D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does anyone remember when the small trampolines used to be the shit?
julie k.
What is the maximum weight of this trampoline?