BY SUNNY HEALTH & FITNESS

This Sunny Health & Fitness Ab Exercise Wheel is excellent for core strengthening. Easy to use, it allows you to built stamina, while slimming, toning and firming abdominals, shoulders, arms and waist. Note: Especially important for women, since the abdominal muscles support the lower back. A strong midriff will counteract the added weight of womens busts and therefore eliminate back pain and allow for good posture. see more...

• How well does this work? I have a bad wrist. So I was als...2 Answers
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A great way to get rock hard abs!! I thought this would be easy to use (it is, but it's not) but if you're not in amazing shape then this exercise can be difficult but extremely helpful and will strengthen your core muscles significantly if used often! They are decently affordable & worth it. I find this item to work better than regular crunches and sit ups as it is more effective
Fantastic way to get not only a killer ab workout, but a total body workout! I recommend doing three rolls each time - out to the left, out to the right, and right down the middle. One warning I would give - ease yourself into the ab wheel! It's very easy to overexert yourself.
Kristen G.
Whitmore lake, MI
This takes a lot of core strength to be able to use and actually roll out all the way - I still can't. But it's a lot of fun and most certainly a work out!
jessica s.
leweston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really don’t like these kinds of equipment. They feel cheap and out a lot of pressure on your hands and wrists rather than your abs or arms.
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
Classic exercise wheel! This seems to help with so many different areas! I remember using my moms as a kid to play with of course lol
Margarita G.
Castro Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The takes a lot of strength and discipline. It works though, it's hard to use and I rarely use it honestly
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Really good exercise product can buy it at the local stores or you can get it online shipping is decent too
Faith K.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How well does this work? I have a bad wrist. So I was also curious to know if it would be more harmful?