Sunny Health and Fitness Magnetic Elliptical Bike - Black uploaded by Maggie F.

BY SUNNY

Find Elliptical Fitness Machines at Target.com! Sunny Health and Fitness Magnetic Elliptical Bike - Black see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Rachel L.
Elk River, MN
I really liked this elliptical at first. I bought it at wayfair.com. It was inexpensive, but you really do get what you pay for. It was completely falling apart within 6 months. Next time I would definitely spring for a more professional machine.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
I absolutely love my sunny health fitness magnetic elliptical bike. It was decently easy to put together and everything you needed all tools were included in the proper packaging. It took me right around two hours probably would've been less but I had assistance from my kids. This bike is very sturdy and holds upgrade I have used it every single day since I received in the mail.
Maricela L.
Bullhead City, AZ
This is my first elliptical bike I love it very easy to work indoors or outdoors I really recommend it I use it very often my pros and cons is that it makes a squiky sound very affordable got it from kmart it was 200 .