BY SUNNY DISTRIBUTOR INC

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Sunny Health & Fitness Sit-up Rowing Machine is a compact combination of both sit-up bench and rowing machine that targets your abs, chest and arms. This sit-up rowing machine allows you to easy switch between sit-up and rowing motion to add intensity or simply use it as a sit-up bench to perform your regular sit-ups, twists, and core-strengthening exercises. Sit-up plus rowing bench targets your abs, chest and arms Fully padded bench and non-slip grip rowing arms Provides a full cardiovascular and abdominal workout Brand: Sunny Health & Fitness Model: SF-RW1406 Recommended use: Exercise Weight capacity: 220 pounds Adjustable positions: Sit up bench and rowing Materials: Steel frame Assembled dimensions: 34.5 inches high x 20 inches wide x 18.3 inches deep Assembly required. see more...

Review (1)
andrea q.
Medley, FL
I was looking for a simple rower machine and came across this one. I have had it for almost two weeks and love it. It is small and lightweight which I love and I can move it anywhere in the house with ease. The first time I used it I was impressed...I could feel the burn right from the start. I highly recommend this to anyone just wanting to strengthen their upper body and get fit. I need the upper body strength for my job and this little machine will give me that. I love it!
andrea q.
Medley, FL
Is it easy to figure out how to use it?