Sunny D Tropical Punch Chillers

by Sunny D

Only one I haven't tried, is it any good?
Start your review of Sunny D Tropical Punch Chillers!
Linda N.
Manassas Park, VA
I absolutely love this drink, it’s so tasty and super filling and a great energy boost. Love the plastic bottle, easy to carry around.its an amazing drink and love the citrus flavor of it. Definitely love it and would recommend it!
Lindsey C.
Plainfield, IL
I just bought this like an hour ago and must say it's pretty tasty. It was on sale at jewel for 1 dollar for the 56 Oz which is a great deal. It's super smooth and has a light fruity taste to it - nothing too powerful. Same great bottle design which makes pouring easy. And my 15 month old absolutely loves this stuff already!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...