BY SUNNY D #52 in Beverages

Unleash the sun with the taste that started it all. This bold citrus classic is a great source of Vitamin C.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES (ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT, PEAR), CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, NEOTAME, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?2 Answers
  • Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of the pow...11 Answers
  • While this product ever be made with out being from concentrate?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Alana C.
Foodie Expert
Love Sunny D! I'm not a huge fan of orange juice in general (I don't have it too often), but to me this just tastes like a juice with a little bit of orange flavoring so I love it! I haven't checked nutritionally wise, but I'm sure it's not great lol but does taste good and you get a pretty good amount in their big jug of it!!
brookebgriffin G.
Durham, NC
I do think that this doesn't taste like orange juice. It is too sweet, but kids love this drink! I won't buy it again and would like to provide children with a fresher option. They do a great job with their commercials and marketing, so I do buy it occasionally!
Khadijah M.
Foodie Expert
I love Sunny-D. It tastes absolutely fantastic but I will say it is not all as healthy as what people like to try and make it. It has more sugar than you probably think in it. Yes the Vitamin C is in it and it hydrates you but pay attention to the sugars per serving as you may think twice the next time you buy.
stephanny v.
Santa Ana, CA
Foodie Expert
Best juice ever and for every good morning! I been trying it lots of times and I don't get tired of it and it's not expensive, the portable bottle makes it easy to bring it anywhere I really recommend this juice for school mornings, work morning or when you're so thirsty!
Taylor D.
Columbia , SC
I love Sunny D.  I could literally drink this everyday, all day if I had to.  This is my preferred orange juice.  I do however watch my intake of it since it does have a high sugar content.
Emily Z.
Foodie Expert
Tasty. I like it as a cheap breakfast drink alternative. I’m not super judgy on nutrients. I don’t drink it often and I’m going to die anyway. 🤷‍♀️. It’s just good juice.
Jessica H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
It taste like my childhood. Sugary orange "juice" with very little fruit in it. It may sound like a bad thing, but it's like  a pb&j, it's nostalgic.
Ashley C.
Foodie Expert
If you were a kid in the 90's (born in the 80s, don't misunderstand) it was not terribly uncommon to find Sunny D in your fridge. It was cool if your Ma brought you and your friends Sunny D when you were hanging out (made your Ma cool too).. you didn't care what was in it. As an adult you realize Sunny D is pure garbage. You know why it is a "fruit flavored beverage"? Because it is NOT juice, not even a little. And ONE serving of Sunny D has 27g of sugar. I get that is no different than say, apple juice, but there's options (100% juice [not concentrates], organic [if you can afford to shop exclusively organic] and of course HOMEMADE juice.) Oh, and 190mg of sodium- what's good about that? It's a cocktail of high fructose corn syrup, cornstarch and canola oil. Yeah you can argue that you drank it growing up and you survived, but being older and wiser now, I know I would never serve this to my child. Cheap with questionable ingredients- including SUCRALOSE. Artificial sweeter.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Foodie Expert
My kids drink this. I prefer the mango peach one. The kids love it but I would like to see put juice in it. It has 5% juice and 14 grams of sugar. So your kids are getting the 100% vitamin c but more a less a sugar rush and no other benefits. My husband buys it for them, other wise it's pure squeeze orange juice
aglael q.
Foodie Expert
Was a fan UNTIL I read the ingredient list and was instantly turned off. I just don't understand why is there Canola oil in the juice. I didn't want my son drinking it anymore so I stopped purchasing and I won't recommend this to anyone unless you don't care about the oil. It does taste good but the oil was a deal breaker for me.
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of the powder taste.
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?
Asha R.
Durham, NC
While this product ever be made with out being from concentrate?