BY SUNNY D #52 in Beverages

Unleash the sun with the taste that started it all. This bold citrus classic is a great source of Vitamin C.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES (ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT, PEAR), CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, NEOTAME, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?2 Answers
  • Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of the pow...11 Answers
  • While this product ever be made with out being from concentrate?1 Answers
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Foodie Expert
My kids drink this. I prefer the mango peach one. The kids love it but I would like to see put juice in it. It has 5% juice and 14 grams of sugar. So your kids are getting the 100% vitamin c but more a less a sugar rush and no other benefits. My husband buys it for them, other wise it's pure squeeze orange juice
Kim C.
Kim C.
Meadville, PA
I love this juice!! It's very hydrating and better than most alternatives. I would recommend it to anyone looking to try a good orange juice. The only thing that I dislike is that it's very concentrated so I have to add water to the juice. Aside from that, I like to drink it in hot summer days.
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Keeps my kid happy. Sweet yet tangy, he drinks it right up. Sometimes I dilute it down, just a little, because my little guy is rambunctious enough without all of the added sugar.
The cost suits the convenient size.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Great for kids! I loved drinking these after school and I still love it today. It does not taste fake or too citrus-y. Really well balanced flavor and gives a lot of energy. Great with almost every meal!
Maria T.
Maria T.
Foodie Expert
I love this juice!!! Specially for my #backyardbash why because I like making cocktails with this juice! I just love the taste of this juice! And also my kids love it and you can find it at any store!
Morning Beauty R.
Morning Beauty R.
Foodie Expert
This is a classic! Our fridge is always stocked with Sunny D! I like to get these when they're on sale for 2 for $5 and only then it is worth it.
Becky C.
Becky C.
Kingston, PA
I hate orange juice, but I love Sunny D. It's packed with vitamin c, but it has other flavors that make it taste better than orange juice.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Shepherdsville, KY
Love love love this!!! Not only is it sweet and yummy, but pulp free and you get your vitamin c! Definitly a must have in our fridge!!
El Cajon, CA
My kids love Sunny D it's the perfect morning drink or mid day treat! I can't keep them stocked.
El Cajon, CA
My kids absolutely love Sunny D. Every time we go to the store they want to try a new flavor.
Tieshea B.
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of the powder taste.
Rayann C.
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?
asha.r.52
asha.r.52
Durham, NC
While this product ever be made with out being from concentrate?