BY SUNNY D

Unleash the sun with the taste that started it all. This bold citrus classic is a great source of Vitamin C.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES (ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT, PEAR), CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, NEOTAME, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?2 Answers
  • Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of...11 Answers
  • While this product ever be made with out being from conce...2 Answers
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I like Sunny D and it taste good. It's an alternative to Orange juice of you don't like or drink Orange juice which I don't like. I don't drink it all the time but I should drink it more than I do because it does have vitiman C in it. It does have a very strong tangy taste to it. The things I don't like about it are that it does have high fructose corn syrup in it and a lot of sugar.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
I simply adore this Sunny D Tangy Original product, you can find it im different shapes, and for affordable prices, eventhough it is artificial but it is so similar to the taste of real orange. Recommend it to drink a bit cold for extra flavor ūüĆł
Jillian R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I had a serious love for these drinks as a kid. I understand that juices are going to have a high amount of sugar but the corn syrup is the real problem. The amount of corn syrup in this juice is absolutely disgusting. If you have children and you want to give them a juice that tastes good AND is healthy, then do not give this drink to them.
brookebgriffin G.
Durham, NC
I do think that this doesn't taste like orange juice. It is too sweet, but kids love this drink! I won't buy it again and would like to provide children with a fresher option. They do a great job with their commercials and marketing, so I do buy it occasionally!
KHADIJAH M.
I love Sunny-D. It tastes absolutely fantastic but I will say it is not all as healthy as what people like to try and make it. It has more sugar than you probably think in it. Yes the Vitamin C is in it and it hydrates you but pay attention to the sugars per serving as you may think twice the next time you buy.
Stephany V.
Santa Ana, CA
Best juice ever and for every good morning! I been trying it lots of times and I don't get tired of it and it's not expensive, the portable bottle makes it easy to bring it anywhere I really recommend this juice for school mornings, work morning or when you're so thirsty!
Taylor D.
Columbia, SC
I love Sunny D.  I could literally drink this everyday, all day if I had to.  This is my preferred orange juice.  I do however watch my intake of it since it does have a high sugar content.
Britney A.
Windsor, NY
Ever since I was little this is my go to favorite juice as well as my kids now. It's so tangy and yummy and in the middle off summer with ice it's the most refreshing drink.
Ashley C.
If you were a kid in the 90's (born in the 80s, don't misunderstand) it was not terribly uncommon to find Sunny D in your fridge. It was cool if your Ma brought you and your friends Sunny D when you were hanging out (made your Ma cool too).. you didn't care what was in it. As an adult you realize Sunny D is pure garbage. You know why it is a "fruit flavored beverage"? Because it is NOT juice, not even a little. And ONE serving of Sunny D has 27g of sugar. I get that is no different than say, apple juice, but there's options (100% juice [not concentrates], organic [if you can afford to shop exclusively organic] and of course HOMEMADE juice.) Oh, and 190mg of sodium- what's good about that? It's a cocktail of high fructose corn syrup, cornstarch and canola oil. Yeah you can argue that you drank it growing up and you survived, but being older and wiser now, I know I would never serve this to my child. Cheap with questionable ingredients- including SUCRALOSE. Artificial sweeter.
aglael q.
Was a fan UNTIL I read the ingredient list and was instantly turned off. I just don't understand why is there Canola oil in the juice. I didn't want my son drinking it anymore so I stopped purchasing and I won't recommend this to anyone unless you don't care about the oil. It does taste good but the oil was a deal breaker for me.
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
Is this juice power tasting? I hate kid drinks because of the powder taste.
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this healthy enough to drink as a source of vitamin C?
Asha R.
Durham, NC
While this product ever be made with out being from concentrate?