Sunny D Smooth & Sweet uploaded by Monica C.

BY SUNNY D

Inspired by the Californian sun, SunnyD Smooth is subtly sweet with all of the great citrus flavors you love.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES (ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT, PEAR), CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, NEOTAME, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• I feel that nobody buy it these days is it really better ...1 Answers
  • Where can I found the cheapest Sunny D?1 Answers
Tabitha B.
Odessa, TX
My kids love drinking Sunny D. It is also nice to have on hand if someone gets sick.
Amelia W.
EDMONTON, AB
This is a must have in my house for both kids and adults. The kids absolutely love sunny d and drink it all up within minutes of my buying it. The adults in the house use it to prevent hangovers. Any time I want orange juice I go straight to sunny d
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Very good drink and it won't last a week in my home because everyone drinks it. Sunny D doesn't compare to any other juices because it is so good.
Vanessa G.
Las Cruces, NM
This is a really good alternative to the original. If you don't like something too sour you will prefer this one. I personally love both.
Zandy B.
The Smooth n sweet Sunny D is my favorite. I used to get the tangy but now I only get the smooth Sunny D. It doesn't leave my throat feeling weird like the tangy one does. This is the only one I buy now.
Katelyn N.
timberlea
Very smooth, tastes best when very cold. Great price.. overall really great fruit drink :)
Myra H.
I always felt like Sunny D was too sweet in its original formula, so I really appreciate the flavor of smooth citrus. It really is as smooth as the name suggests. I like to drink it when I have a hankering f my favorite childhood drink. Not an all the time drink because of sugar content, but I find that a little does help quell my sugar cravings.
Andrea T.
Apache Jct, AZ
I prefer this over orange juice, always have since I was a kid. Unlike most drinks I remember from my childhood, this hasn't changed it's flavor, thank goodness for that!
Christine R.
Anderson, SC
I can drink Sunny D anytime. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for great tasting orange juice.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
I loved this ever since I was a kid I enjoy the choices of the flavors they have now especially the strawberry and as well as the Mango flavors
Brianna N.
Elyria, OH
Where can I found the cheapest Sunny D?
morayo O.
I feel that nobody buy it these days is it really better than other juices