Sunny D Smooth & Sweet uploaded by Monica C.

BY SUNNY D

Inspired by the Californian sun, SunnyD Smooth is subtly sweet with all of the great citrus flavors you love.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES (ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT, PEAR), CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, NEOTAME, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• I feel that nobody buy it these days is it really better ...1 Answers
  • Where can I found the cheapest Sunny D?1 Answers
Nicole Z.
The only thing preventing me from giving this a 5 star rating is how unhealthy this is due to the amount of sugar and unnecessary ingredients in it BUT I can’t lie... its soooooo delicious!!!! I loved it as a kid. Like orange juice but with a tropical twist
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
I've always lived Sunny D as a child and I'm glad my daughter loves it too! It lasts a few days and has a nice sweet orange kick to it. It's affordable and can be bought at Walmart, Food 4 Less, most grocery stores carry it.
Chelsi S.
I LOVE sunny D. I am 25 years old, have no children, and my friends always think it is hilarous when they come over and it is in my fridge. In college when we would have breakfast events I always signed up to bring sunny d instead of real orange juice. Everyone would laugh but you better believe they drank it all every time!
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
Liquid sugar coming up.  Sunny D is outragiously sweet and packed full of sugar.

Don't get me wrong, as a kid, I loved the stuff. I'd beg and plead to have it bought for me. Honestly, its basic marketing, targeting the correct audience...kids.

At this point in life, the sugar just isn't worth it, not to mention the artificial tanginess. The burn in my throat from drinking this also helps to steer me clear of this childhood memory.
Myra H.
I always felt like Sunny D was too sweet in its original formula, so I really appreciate the flavor of smooth citrus. It really is as smooth as the name suggests. I like to drink it when I have a hankering f my favorite childhood drink. Not an all the time drink because of sugar content, but I find that a little does help quell my sugar cravings.
Andrea T.
Apache Jct, AZ
I prefer this over orange juice, always have since I was a kid. Unlike most drinks I remember from my childhood, this hasn't changed it's flavor, thank goodness for that!
Kaley B.
Delaware, OK
I love SunnyD! It's tastes amazing! I enjoy being able to have an orange drink in the morning that doesn't hut my stomach. The smooth version is perfect for that!
Zandy B.
The Smooth n sweet Sunny D is my favorite. I used to get the tangy but now I only get the smooth Sunny D. It doesn't leave my throat feeling weird like the tangy one does. This is the only one I buy now.
Alicia G.
I love how you can take these to go! it's like a water bottle with juice inside haha. sunny d is so good and my little sister enjoys them and when she spills it, it doesn't make a huge mess.
Julia T.
Carson, CA
This is really good, but I think it has a lot of sugar. I usually place a little bit of water in it and it is still good to go and still holds its taste.
Brianna N.
Elyria, OH
Where can I found the cheapest Sunny D?
morayo O.
I feel that nobody buy it these days is it really better than other juices