BY SUNNY D

Orange pineapple flavored citrus punch with other natural flavors see more...

Megan O.
Sherwood, OR
Honestly, I don't see what the big hype is about sunny D. It is SO sugary, that after I drink it I can literally feel the sugar on my teeth. Not a very pleasant flavor either... I would much rather drink a natural orange juice.
Rebecca R.
Frederick, MD
We go through a lot of SunnyD in my house and this one is my favorite one!! Don't get me wrong, i love orange juice but sometime SunnyD is better!!
Megan K.
Lorain, OH
This is super sugary, but it tastes pretty good. Regular orange juice is a much healthier option, but sometimes you just gotta grab the SunnyD.
Marilyn G.
Westmorland, CA
I love me some Sunny D! Especially with some cheese quesadillas! You guys must try. Even with a cup noodle lol
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
Tastes great but isn't healthy. There is too much sugar in it to regularly give to your kids. Maybe as a treat
Cassandra C.
I don't like the regular Sunny D and I don't like this. Much better to drink juice.
claudia j.
menlo park, CA
What's your favorite flavor?