BY SUNNY D

Orange flavored citrus punch with other natural flavors see more...

Sunny D® Orange Flavored Smooth Citrus Punch 11.3 oz Bottle

Start your review of Sunny D® Orange Flavored Smooth Citrus Punch 11.3 oz Bottle!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
This is my favorite sunny d! When it says smooth, it is literally smooth. I'm not really a fan of others that aren't "smooth", like the tangy. Sometimes I add water because it is a little overpowering. But all in all I would highly recommend, its delicious!!!
Cynthia J.
It is hard for me to find an organge juice that doesn't burn my throat or make my heartburn act up. I know orange juice has acid in it but this specific kind, I can drink without a problem and as it says it is smooth.
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
Classic perfect juice! Always have some in the fridge for the kids. I love it just as much as alternatives. And well priced too!
Sam R.
1,164 reviews
I woke up in Sunny D orange juice it's great for any ages also good for mixed drinks you can use
Santhia J.
If you're ever trying to find a good orange juice . You should pick you up some Sunny D!!!