BY SUNNY D

The taste of orange takes over your tastebuds with classic citrus flavor​.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES ( ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT), CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID ( VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE ( VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM) SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6 AND CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA TO PROTECT COLOR.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor4 Answers
  • Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love sunndy d I can live on it great taste very refreshing not real orange juice but I don't care " in 2 reviews
  • "Even though this is not really orange juice, its my favorite "orange juice" ever since i was little" in 1 review
Kirsten H.
Foodie Expert
I really love Sunny D compared to most other orange juices. It goes great any time during the day!
Antonia S.
Apple Valley , CA
Foodie Expert
Refreshing and perfect to take on a beach trip. Good for the summer time and it taste good as well.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Foodie Expert
A little syrupy, but fulfills a guilty pleasure every once in a while. This is not a drink you should buy if you are looking for a healthy option.
Rob K.
Foodie Expert
I try to stay away from sugar-loaded drinks and other 'processed' foods such as this, however I will consume many of those items in the proper setting. Sunny D is no exception. It has an amazing tangy flavor that really shines through when I use it in sangria. It might not be the most pure/authentic sangria recipe on earth, but it tastes so good that I do it anyway. Definitely recommend giving it a try and getting creative with it. Just because the commercials target kids, doesn't mean adults can't enjoy it too!
Alyssa S.
Gallup, NM
One of the best artificial orange juice! It has the good flavor of juice, but you can tell it's not the real thing. But, for a dollar you can easily get 40 oz of this! Which is a really good deal! Plus, it has all the vitamin c you need!
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I love sunny d all the flavors are sooo delicious they taste soo great and they're are soo refreshing
Tia D.
Sunny D is one of the best "To Go" drink ever! They have so many different flavors and it always tastes great! I highly recommend this and it's also wonderful for you!
Victoria B.
Middletown, NJ
This juice will always remind me of being a kid. It isn't exactly the healthiest, but it never fails to make me smile! Great flavor variety and very refreshing!
Angela M.
Selma, NC
Foodie Expert
Sunny delight is a wonderful orange flavored drink. My daughter loves this and all the other flavors sunny delight has. It is her drink of choice!
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Foodie Expert
I love sunny d orange flavored citrus punch. It's a cheap delicious drink. I love the taste
jeimy c.
What's your favorite flavor
Chrissy P.
indiana, PA
Foodie Expert
Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?
Cheryl K.
Piscataway, NJ
Does Sunny D have a lot more sugar then the other OJ brands?
Tiffany K.
Brookeville , MD
Foodie Expert
What grocery store sells this I have never seen his flavor before!!! I bet it taste great.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
Foodie Expert
My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?