BY SUNNY D

The taste of orange takes over your tastebuds with classic citrus flavor​.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES ( ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT), CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID ( VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE ( VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM) SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6 AND CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA TO PROTECT COLOR.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor4 Answers
  • Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love sunndy d I can live on it great taste very refreshing not real orange juice but I don't care " in 2 reviews
  • "Even though this is not really orange juice, its my favorite "orange juice" ever since i was little" in 1 review
Norma R.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I love sunny d all the flavors are sooo delicious they taste soo great and they're are soo refreshing
jennifer b.
Hesperia, CA
I pove this drink its such a hydrqting drink i enjoy drinking this at any time of the day. Love it
Kirsten H.
I really love Sunny D compared to most other orange juices. It goes great any time during the day!
Lauren  A.
Lillington, NC
Antonia S.
Apple Valley , CA
Refreshing and perfect to take on a beach trip. Good for the summer time and it taste good as well.
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
It's not horrible, but it is very tangy. The kids like it, but I think prefer the real deal.
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
I love sunny d orange flavored citrus punch. It's a cheap delicious drink. I love the taste
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
Love sunny d! Remember drinking it as a kid and I now buy it for my kids. They love it too!
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
This juice is so tasty. I love to drink it in the mornings along with my breakfast.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?
jeimy c.
What's your favorite flavor
Cheryl K.
Piscataway, NJ
Does Sunny D have a lot more sugar then the other OJ brands?
Tiffany K.
Brookeville, MD
What grocery store sells this I have never seen his flavor before!!! I bet it taste great.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?