BY SUNNY D

The taste of orange takes over your tastebuds with classic citrus flavor​.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES ( ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT), CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID ( VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE ( VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM) SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6 AND CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA TO PROTECT COLOR.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor4 Answers
  • Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love sunndy d I can live on it great taste very refreshing not real orange juice but I don't care " in 2 reviews
  • "Even though this is not really orange juice, its my favorite "orange juice" ever since i was little" in 1 review
Kirsten H.
I really love Sunny D compared to most other orange juices. It goes great any time during the day!
jennifer b.
Hesperia, CA
I pove this drink its such a hydrqting drink i enjoy drinking this at any time of the day. Love it
Lauren  A.
Lillington, NC
Antonia S.
Apple Valley , CA
Refreshing and perfect to take on a beach trip. Good for the summer time and it taste good as well.
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
It's not horrible, but it is very tangy. The kids like it, but I think prefer the real deal.
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
Love sunny d! Remember drinking it as a kid and I now buy it for my kids. They love it too!
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
I love sunny d orange flavored citrus punch. It's a cheap delicious drink. I love the taste
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
This juice is so tasty. I love to drink it in the mornings along with my breakfast.
Cayla W.
Normal, AL
I like this, it taste like orange juice mixed with some juice to add extra flavor.
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
My hubby loves this juice. Every time we go to grocery he places it in our cart.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?
jeimy c.
What's your favorite flavor
Cheryl K.
Piscataway, NJ
Does Sunny D have a lot more sugar then the other OJ brands?
Tiffany K.
Brookeville, MD
What grocery store sells this I have never seen his flavor before!!! I bet it taste great.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?