BY SUNNY D

The taste of orange takes over your tastebuds with classic citrus flavor​.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES ( ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT), CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID ( VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE ( VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM) SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6 AND CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA TO PROTECT COLOR.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor4 Answers
  • Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?4 Answers
Sunny D Orange Citrus Punch
  • "I love sunndy d I can live on it great taste very refreshing not real orange juice but I don't care " in 2 reviews
  • "Even though this is not really orange juice, its my favorite "orange juice" ever since i was little" in 1 review
Angela M.
Angela M.
Selma, NC
Foodie Expert
Sunny delight is a wonderful orange flavored drink. My daughter loves this and all the other flavors sunny delight has. It is her drink of choice!
Julie A.
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
My hubby loves this juice. Every time we go to grocery he places it in our cart.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
To be honest, it's way too sweet for me.
But if I add water, it's refreshing.
I hope it is ok for me to say that.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Joshua Tree, CA
I love Sunny D! It's got a great taste and is a refreshing drink! It is very tangy so if you don't like tang this wouldn't be for you!
Kaylynn R.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
This is one of my favorite juice drinks. I love how tangy it is and the fact that it has 100% Vitamin C in a serving is great.
Jeanette S.
Jeanette S.
Dubuque, IA
Foodie Expert
Love sunny d. If your looking for a great refreshing taste this one I really like. My kids love it too.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
This is a great drink they have many different flavor choices and it is very affordable on the budget!
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Kids love it but that's about it. Pretty much artificial sugar water. Decent if you want a childhood flashback but nothing else
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Hesperia, CA
I pove this drink its such a hydrqting drink i enjoy drinking this at any time of the day. Love it
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
I love this juice! it's a childhood favorite. I used too love drinking sunny d when I was little and still do.
jeimy c.
jeimy c.
What's your favorite flavor
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?
Cheryl K.
Cheryl K.
Piscataway, NJ
Does Sunny D have a lot more sugar then the other OJ brands?
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Brookeville , MD
Foodie Expert
What grocery store sells this I have never seen his flavor before!!! I bet it taste great.
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor
Foodie Expert
My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?