BY SUNNY D

The taste of orange takes over your tastebuds with classic citrus flavor​.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES ( ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT), CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID ( VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE ( VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM) SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6 AND CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA TO PROTECT COLOR.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor4 Answers
  • Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love sunndy d I can live on it great taste very refreshing not real orange juice but I don't care " in 2 reviews
  • "Even though this is not really orange juice, its my favorite "orange juice" ever since i was little" in 1 review
Jennifer D.
Newport, TN
When I was a kid I hated this stuff. but over the years and after having kids of my own this stuff has grown on me and my kids like it too
Carolina L.
Pearland, TX
This is one of my favorite juices. I love this "orange juice" even though it's not 100 percent real orange juice. It's not too tangy like some of the more natural orange juices. It also doesn't taste too sugary like some other flavors of juice from other companies. This is also one the juices that doesn't start tasting weird after drinking it consistently like some juices we've tasted.
Cayla W.
Normal, AL
Foodie Expert
I like this, it taste like orange juice mixed with some juice to add extra flavor.
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
Love sunny d! Remember drinking it as a kid and I now buy it for my kids. They love it too!
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
This juice is so tasty. I love to drink it in the mornings along with my breakfast.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
This drink is more of a piece of my childhood than anything. I don't really believe it holds any nutritional value at all, but we used to get it after soccer games. It is very tangy and fruity; it doesn't taste similar to orange juice at all!
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
This is my kids favorite juice. They drink this a lot. They like the orange and pineapple or the orangecolada.
sasha s.
Foodie Expert
So refreshing to drink this. I feel like it's not as citrusy is orange juice and it tastes a little fruity and they like it
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
I have been a sunny D kid since I was little. And now my kids love it too. They love the sweetness that sunny D has to it. Love this product!
David B.
Winchester, CA
I do not recommend Sunny D to anyone looking for a good juice.
This is a very very sweet drink with way too much sugar. It tastes like it too.

If you want a real orange flavored drink, go with almost any other orange drink.
However, I do like the bottle shapes and sizes. Pretty convenient for small lunches.
jeimy c.
What's your favorite flavor
Chrissy P.
indiana, PA
Foodie Expert
Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?
Cheryl K.
Piscataway, NJ
Does Sunny D have a lot more sugar then the other OJ brands?
Tiffany K.
Brookeville , MD
Foodie Expert
What grocery store sells this I have never seen his flavor before!!! I bet it taste great.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
Foodie Expert
My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?