BY SUNNY D

The taste of orange takes over your tastebuds with classic citrus flavor​.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES ( ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT), CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID ( VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE ( VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM) SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6 AND CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA TO PROTECT COLOR.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor4 Answers
  • Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?4 Answers
Sunny D Orange Citrus Punch
  • "I love sunndy d I can live on it great taste very refreshing not real orange juice but I don't care " in 2 reviews
  • "Even though this is not really orange juice, its my favorite "orange juice" ever since i was little" in 1 review
Alex M.
Alex M.
Even when I was kid I could never stomach this. Horribly artificial taste that laughably tries to promote healthy living.
khadijah c.
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
I dislike the taste even as a kid and my kids rather have old fashioned old school oj than this artificial orange drink
Pam M.
Pam M.
Olympia, WA
My kids love this juice. Although I prefer regular OJ, I can't say I complain about them drinking this. I do like the taste.
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
It's not horrible, but it is very tangy. The kids like it, but I think prefer the real deal.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Foodie Expert
I love sunny d orange flavored citrus punch. It's a cheap delicious drink. I love the taste
Katerra W.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I love sunny d all the flavors are sooo delicious they taste soo great and they're are soo refreshing
Tia D.
Tia D.
Sunny D is one of the best "To Go" drink ever! They have so many different flavors and it always tastes great! I highly recommend this and it's also wonderful for you!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Sunnyvale , CA
This juice will always remind me of being a kid. It isn't exactly the healthiest, but it never fails to make me smile! Great flavor variety and very refreshing!
Dori G.
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
Sunny delight was something I loved as a kid and now that I'm a mom I love serving it to my son! Great citrus taste!
Lina A.
Lina A.
Elizabeth, NJ
It's overly sweet and it tastes very artificial, I'm giving it two stars because the kids in my family love it and it's practical and cheap. I feel like I have to drink a bottle water after a sip because the after taste is very strong.
jeimy c.
jeimy c.
What's your favorite flavor
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?
Cheryl K.
Cheryl K.
Piscataway, NJ
Does Sunny D have a lot more sugar then the other OJ brands?
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Brookeville , MD
Foodie Expert
What grocery store sells this I have never seen his flavor before!!! I bet it taste great.
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor
Foodie Expert
My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?