BY SUNNY D

The taste of orange takes over your tastebuds with classic citrus flavor​.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES ( ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT), CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID ( VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE ( VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM) SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6 AND CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA TO PROTECT COLOR.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor4 Answers
  • Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love sunndy d I can live on it great taste very refreshing not real orange juice but I don't care " in 2 reviews
  • "Even though this is not really orange juice, its my favorite "orange juice" ever since i was little" in 1 review
Stephanie G.
I love this juice! it's a childhood favorite. I used too love drinking sunny d when I was little and still do.
francelis b.
No tiene un sabor natural, sabe a sabores artificales y dulce aunque es bajo en calorías y es una marca popular
Raquel S.
One of my favorite orange juices to drink. I feel it's the right amount of orangey taste. I would recommend. ☺
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
This is my kids favorite juice. They drink this a lot. They like the orange and pineapple or the orangecolada.
Shauntay R.
Dunlap, TN
Although my kids prefer the original, they really like this flavor as well. It's a good one for a change up.
Niya  .
Washington, DC
I love sunny d because it's thick and has a great taste after a hard day this is the perfect cold refreshment
Jeanette S.
Dubuque, IA
Love sunny d. If your looking for a great refreshing taste this one I really like. My kids love it too.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
This is a great drink they have many different flavor choices and it is very affordable on the budget!
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I love sunny d all the flavors are sooo delicious they taste soo great and they're are soo refreshing
Norma R.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?
jeimy c.
What's your favorite flavor
Cheryl K.
Piscataway, NJ
Does Sunny D have a lot more sugar then the other OJ brands?
Tiffany K.
Brookeville, MD
What grocery store sells this I have never seen his flavor before!!! I bet it taste great.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?