BY SUNNY D

The taste of orange takes over your tastebuds with classic citrus flavor​.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES ( ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT), CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID ( VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE ( VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM) SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6 AND CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA TO PROTECT COLOR.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor4 Answers
  • Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?4 Answers
Sunny D Orange Citrus Punch
  • "I love sunndy d I can live on it great taste very refreshing not real orange juice but I don't care " in 2 reviews
  • "Even though this is not really orange juice, its my favorite "orange juice" ever since i was little" in 1 review
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Marietta, GA
I really do love the way this tastes but I find it kind of sad people actually consider this a juice. The 1st 2 ingredients are water, then corn syrup, THEN 2% or less is made up of any juice and additives. Sure it has less sugars and calories than 100% juice but at least with 100% juice it's just that, juice, not riddled with a million other ingredients. Really worth looking at ingredients on this. Yes it's SUPER tasty, bust most products riddled with sugar are. if they could make this in 100% juice I'd be all over it!
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
Foodie Expert
It is low in calories and high in vitamin c. Kinda tastes like kool aid. It is okay. I wouldn't go out of my way to get it, but not all stores have a large selection of juice. It is a popular brand. decent price and easy to find.
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely LOVE Sunny D orange juice. It's great with any meal especially with breakfast. My kids love this first thing in the morning. I also like the Mango.
Shauntay R.
Shauntay R.
Dunlap, TN
Although my kids prefer the original, they really like this flavor as well. It's a good one for a change up.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC
Foodie Expert
Sunny d is the best orange juice product out there. I love the mix it with equal parts sprite just to give it a different taste.
Sunny S.
Sunny S.
One of my favorite orange juices to drink. I feel it's the right amount of orangey taste. I would recommend. ☺
Piscataway, NJ
To me, sunny D tastes more like a "fake" juice then actual orange juice, but it does go down smooth. It'll always remind me of when I was young and used to drink it. My kids do like it better because its more sugary though.
Norma R.
Norma R.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
Sunny D is great if you're not a big orange juice fan. My son hates orange juice, but will drink sunny d. I love that they're coming out with new flavors.
Lauren  A.
What's your favorite flavor
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?
Piscataway, NJ
Does Sunny D have a lot more sugar then the other OJ brands?
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Brookeville , MD
Foodie Expert
What grocery store sells this I have never seen his flavor before!!! I bet it taste great.
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor
Foodie Expert
My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?