BY SUNNY D

The taste of orange takes over your tastebuds with classic citrus flavor​.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES ( ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT), CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID ( VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE ( VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM) SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6 AND CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA TO PROTECT COLOR.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor4 Answers
  • Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love sunndy d I can live on it great taste very refreshing not real orange juice but I don't care " in 2 reviews
  • "Even though this is not really orange juice, its my favorite "orange juice" ever since i was little" in 1 review
Caitlin M.
Kids love it but that's about it. Pretty much artificial sugar water. Decent if you want a childhood flashback but nothing else
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC
Sunny d is the best orange juice product out there. I love the mix it with equal parts sprite just to give it a different taste.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
This is one of my favorite juice drinks. I love how tangy it is and the fact that it has 100% Vitamin C in a serving is great.
karina m.
I personally do not like sunny d juice. it is too sweet. I cannot drink a cup of this juice w/o having to add a lot of water.
Pam M.
Olympia, WA
My kids love this juice. Although I prefer regular OJ, I can't say I complain about them drinking this. I do like the taste.
sasha s.
So refreshing to drink this. I feel like it's not as citrusy is orange juice and it tastes a little fruity and they like it
Alex M.
Even when I was kid I could never stomach this. Horribly artificial taste that laughably tries to promote healthy living.
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
I dislike the taste even as a kid and my kids rather have old fashioned old school oj than this artificial orange drink
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
Sunny delight was something I loved as a kid and now that I'm a mom I love serving it to my son! Great citrus taste!
Emily D.
Fort Worth, TX
To be honest, it's way too sweet for me.
But if I add water, it's refreshing.
I hope it is ok for me to say that.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?
jeimy c.
What's your favorite flavor
Cheryl K.
Piscataway, NJ
Does Sunny D have a lot more sugar then the other OJ brands?
Tiffany K.
Brookeville, MD
What grocery store sells this I have never seen his flavor before!!! I bet it taste great.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?