BY SUNNY D

The taste of orange takes over your tastebuds with classic citrus flavor​.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES ( ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT), CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID ( VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE ( VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM) SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6 AND CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA TO PROTECT COLOR.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor4 Answers
  • Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love sunndy d I can live on it great taste very refreshing not real orange juice but I don't care " in 2 reviews
  • "Even though this is not really orange juice, its my favorite "orange juice" ever since i was little" in 1 review
Amanda L.
Marietta, GA
I really do love the way this tastes but I find it kind of sad people actually consider this a juice. The 1st 2 ingredients are water, then corn syrup, THEN 2% or less is made up of any juice and additives. Sure it has less sugars and calories than 100% juice but at least with 100% juice it's just that, juice, not riddled with a million other ingredients. Really worth looking at ingredients on this. Yes it's SUPER tasty, bust most products riddled with sugar are. if they could make this in 100% juice I'd be all over it!
alicia r.
Can't come up with a single complaint about this juice. seriously one of my favorite drinks out there for many reasons. i think it tastes less sugary than other fruity drinks (I'm sure it's just as unhealthy as others, but i do feel like if doesn't taste as sugary as others) which is really nice. it also has such a great refreshing smell. the little bottles with the sports cap are great too.
Karen A.
Foodie Expert
I have been drinking #sunny D since I can remember. It is amazing I like drinking it with my #breakfast or anytime really because its #HEALTHY
Nicole A.
It's refreshing to wake up in the morning and get a glass of sunny d also it is supposed to be good for you I like the different flavored too
Niya  .
Washington, DC
I love sunny d because it's thick and has a great taste after a hard day this is the perfect cold refreshment
Leanne Q.
Port Orchard, WA
As a kid sunny d was the go to drink. But now as an adult the taste is very strange. The first taste that you taste is nice but then it changes and the after notes are not appetizing . Maybe its really just meant for kids.
Michelle Y.
Massena, NY
I absolutely love Sunny D and my kids do too! Great taste and a great source of Vitamin C. I took a star away because it isn't 100% juice.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I love sunny d all the flavors are sooo delicious they taste soo great and they're are soo refreshing
Tia D.
Sunny D is one of the best "To Go" drink ever! They have so many different flavors and it always tastes great! I highly recommend this and it's also wonderful for you!
Victoria B.
Middletown, NJ
This juice will always remind me of being a kid. It isn't exactly the healthiest, but it never fails to make me smile! Great flavor variety and very refreshing!
jeimy c.
What's your favorite flavor
Chrissy P.
indiana, PA
Foodie Expert
Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?
Cheryl K.
Piscataway, NJ
Does Sunny D have a lot more sugar then the other OJ brands?
Tiffany K.
Brookeville , MD
Foodie Expert
What grocery store sells this I have never seen his flavor before!!! I bet it taste great.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
Foodie Expert
My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?