BY SUNNY D

The taste of orange takes over your tastebuds with classic citrus flavor​.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES ( ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT), CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID ( VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE ( VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM) SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6 AND CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA TO PROTECT COLOR.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor4 Answers
  • Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?4 Answers
Sunny D Orange Citrus Punch
  • "I love sunndy d I can live on it great taste very refreshing not real orange juice but I don't care " in 2 reviews
  • "Even though this is not really orange juice, its my favorite "orange juice" ever since i was little" in 1 review
Karen A.
Karen A.
Foodie Expert
I have been drinking #sunny D since I can remember. It is amazing I like drinking it with my #breakfast or anytime really because its #HEALTHY
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
It's refreshing to wake up in the morning and get a glass of sunny d also it is supposed to be good for you I like the different flavored too
Michelle Y.
Michelle Y.
Massena, NY
I absolutely love Sunny D and my kids do too! Great taste and a great source of Vitamin C. I took a star away because it isn't 100% juice.
Edith V.
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
This juice is so tasty. I love to drink it in the mornings along with my breakfast.
Cayla W.
Cayla W.
Normal, AL
Foodie Expert
I like this, it taste like orange juice mixed with some juice to add extra flavor.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
Love sunny d! Remember drinking it as a kid and I now buy it for my kids. They love it too!
Niya  .
Niya .
Washington, DC
I love sunny d because it's thick and has a great taste after a hard day this is the perfect cold refreshment
karina m.
karina m.
Foodie Expert
I personally do not like sunny d juice. it is too sweet. I cannot drink a cup of this juice w/o having to add a lot of water.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Use to drink these as a kid to get my vitamins in because it is so sweet, but I looked for other alternatives as I got older for Vitamin C. Because this has so much extra ingredients that aren't as healthy as you think.
alicia r.
alicia r.
Can't come up with a single complaint about this juice. seriously one of my favorite drinks out there for many reasons. i think it tastes less sugary than other fruity drinks (I'm sure it's just as unhealthy as others, but i do feel like if doesn't taste as sugary as others) which is really nice. it also has such a great refreshing smell. the little bottles with the sports cap are great too.
jeimy c.
jeimy c.
What's your favorite flavor
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?
Cheryl K.
Cheryl K.
Piscataway, NJ
Does Sunny D have a lot more sugar then the other OJ brands?
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Brookeville , MD
Foodie Expert
What grocery store sells this I have never seen his flavor before!!! I bet it taste great.
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor
Foodie Expert
My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?