BY SUNNY D

The taste of orange takes over your tastebuds with classic citrus flavor​.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES ( ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT), CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID ( VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE ( VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM) SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6 AND CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA TO PROTECT COLOR.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor4 Answers
  • Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?4 Answers
Sunny D Orange Citrus Punch
  • "I love sunndy d I can live on it great taste very refreshing not real orange juice but I don't care " in 2 reviews
  • "Even though this is not really orange juice, its my favorite "orange juice" ever since i was little" in 1 review
Victoria B.
Middletown, NJ
This juice will always remind me of being a kid. It isn't exactly the healthiest, but it never fails to make me smile! Great flavor variety and very refreshing!
BRANDY R.
Panama City
My kids love Sunny D. They are very picky when it comes to juice and this is their go too. Its a good buy for the price, a lot cheaper then actual orange juice
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
Sunny D is great if you're not a big orange juice fan. My son hates orange juice, but will drink sunny d. I love that they're coming out with new flavors.
Angela M.
Selma, NC
Sunny delight is a wonderful orange flavored drink. My daughter loves this and all the other flavors sunny delight has. It is her drink of choice!
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
A little syrupy, but fulfills a guilty pleasure every once in a while. This is not a drink you should buy if you are looking for a healthy option.
Karen A.
I have been drinking #sunny D since I can remember. It is amazing I like drinking it with my #breakfast or anytime really because its #HEALTHY
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
I have been a sunny D kid since I was little. And now my kids love it too. They love the sweetness that sunny D has to it. Love this product!
Nicole A.
It's refreshing to wake up in the morning and get a glass of sunny d also it is supposed to be good for you I like the different flavored too
Jennifer D.
Newport, TN
When I was a kid I hated this stuff. but over the years and after having kids of my own this stuff has grown on me and my kids like it too
Michelle Y.
Massena, NY
I absolutely love Sunny D and my kids do too! Great taste and a great source of Vitamin C. I took a star away because it isn't 100% juice.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?
jeimy c.
What's your favorite flavor
Cheryl K.
Piscataway, NJ
Does Sunny D have a lot more sugar then the other OJ brands?
Tiffany K.
Brookeville, MD
What grocery store sells this I have never seen his flavor before!!! I bet it taste great.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?