BY SUNNY D

The taste of orange takes over your tastebuds with classic citrus flavor​.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES ( ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT), CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID ( VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE ( VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM) SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6 AND CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA TO PROTECT COLOR.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor4 Answers
  • Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love sunndy d I can live on it great taste very refreshing not real orange juice but I don't care " in 2 reviews
  • "Even though this is not really orange juice, its my favorite "orange juice" ever since i was little" in 1 review
Stephanie G.
I love this juice! it's a childhood favorite. I used too love drinking sunny d when I was little and still do.
Caitlin M.
Kids love it but that's about it. Pretty much artificial sugar water. Decent if you want a childhood flashback but nothing else
Jenny D.
Use to drink these as a kid to get my vitamins in because it is so sweet, but I looked for other alternatives as I got older for Vitamin C. Because this has so much extra ingredients that aren't as healthy as you think.
karina m.
Foodie Expert
I personally do not like sunny d juice. it is too sweet. I cannot drink a cup of this juice w/o having to add a lot of water.
Shauntay R.
Dunlap, TN
Although my kids prefer the original, they really like this flavor as well. It's a good one for a change up.
jennifer b.
Hesperia, CA
I pove this drink its such a hydrqting drink i enjoy drinking this at any time of the day. Love it
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
This is a great drink they have many different flavor choices and it is very affordable on the budget!
Jeanette S.
Dubuque, IA
Foodie Expert
Love sunny d. If your looking for a great refreshing taste this one I really like. My kids love it too.
Cassie G.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely LOVE Sunny D orange juice. It's great with any meal especially with breakfast. My kids love this first thing in the morning. I also like the Mango.
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
Foodie Expert
It is low in calories and high in vitamin c. Kinda tastes like kool aid. It is okay. I wouldn't go out of my way to get it, but not all stores have a large selection of juice. It is a popular brand. decent price and easy to find.
jeimy c.
What's your favorite flavor
Chrissy P.
indiana, PA
Foodie Expert
Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?
Cheryl K.
Piscataway, NJ
Does Sunny D have a lot more sugar then the other OJ brands?
Tiffany K.
Brookeville , MD
Foodie Expert
What grocery store sells this I have never seen his flavor before!!! I bet it taste great.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
Foodie Expert
My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?