BY SUNNY D

The taste of orange takes over your tastebuds with classic citrus flavor​.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES ( ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT), CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID ( VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE ( VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM) SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6 AND CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA TO PROTECT COLOR.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor4 Answers
  • Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?4 Answers
Sunny D Orange Citrus Punch
  • "I love sunndy d I can live on it great taste very refreshing not real orange juice but I don't care " in 2 reviews
  • "Even though this is not really orange juice, its my favorite "orange juice" ever since i was little" in 1 review
David B.
David B.
Winchester, CA
I do not recommend Sunny D to anyone looking for a good juice.
This is a very very sweet drink with way too much sugar. It tastes like it too.

If you want a real orange flavored drink, go with almost any other orange drink.
However, I do like the bottle shapes and sizes. Pretty convenient for small lunches.
LaWanda B.
LaWanda B.
Pocono Lake, PA
Foodie Expert
I love Sunny D it doesn't have a strong taste and it it really helps when you are sick and need some extra Vitamin C. I think it's one of the better drinks and it's easy to get a kid to drink!!
Leanne Q.
Leanne Q.
Port Orchard, WA
As a kid sunny d was the go to drink. But now as an adult the taste is very strange. The first taste that you taste is nice but then it changes and the after notes are not appetizing . Maybe its really just meant for kids.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
Foodie Expert
I love sunny D.. Ever since i was little I always liked it. It's a nice change from the normal soda, crystal light or water I usually drink. & it's only 60 calories per serving so it's better than soda!
Anna L.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
I have been a sunny D kid since I was little. And now my kids love it too. They love the sweetness that sunny D has to it. Love this product!
sasha s.
sasha s.
Foodie Expert
So refreshing to drink this. I feel like it's not as citrusy is orange juice and it tastes a little fruity and they like it
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Newport, TN
When I was a kid I hated this stuff. but over the years and after having kids of my own this stuff has grown on me and my kids like it too
francelis b.
francelis b.
No tiene un sabor natural, sabe a sabores artificales y dulce aunque es bajo en calorías y es una marca popular
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
This is my kids favorite juice. They drink this a lot. They like the orange and pineapple or the orangecolada.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Foodie Expert
I really love Sunny D compared to most other orange juices. It goes great any time during the day!
jeimy c.
jeimy c.
What's your favorite flavor
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?
Cheryl K.
Cheryl K.
Piscataway, NJ
Does Sunny D have a lot more sugar then the other OJ brands?
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Brookeville , MD
Foodie Expert
What grocery store sells this I have never seen his flavor before!!! I bet it taste great.
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor
Foodie Expert
My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?