BY SUNNY D

The taste of orange takes over your tastebuds with classic citrus flavor​.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES ( ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT), CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID ( VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE ( VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM) SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6 AND CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA TO PROTECT COLOR.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor4 Answers
  • Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love sunndy d I can live on it great taste very refreshing not real orange juice but I don't care " in 2 reviews
  • "Even though this is not really orange juice, its my favorite "orange juice" ever since i was little" in 1 review
LaWanda B.
Pocono Lake, PA
I love Sunny D it doesn't have a strong taste and it it really helps when you are sick and need some extra Vitamin C. I think it's one of the better drinks and it's easy to get a kid to drink!!
Cheryl K.
Piscataway, NJ
To me, sunny D tastes more like a "fake" juice then actual orange juice, but it does go down smooth. It'll always remind me of when I was young and used to drink it. My kids do like it better because its more sugary though.
Jenny D.
Use to drink these as a kid to get my vitamins in because it is so sweet, but I looked for other alternatives as I got older for Vitamin C. Because this has so much extra ingredients that aren't as healthy as you think.
Lina A.
Elizabeth , NJ
It's overly sweet and it tastes very artificial, I'm giving it two stars because the kids in my family love it and it's practical and cheap. I feel like I have to drink a bottle water after a sip because the after taste is very strong.
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
It is low in calories and high in vitamin c. Kinda tastes like kool aid. It is okay. I wouldn't go out of my way to get it, but not all stores have a large selection of juice. It is a popular brand. decent price and easy to find.
Leanne Q.
Port Orchard, WA
As a kid sunny d was the go to drink. But now as an adult the taste is very strange. The first taste that you taste is nice but then it changes and the after notes are not appetizing . Maybe its really just meant for kids.
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
I love sunny D.. Ever since i was little I always liked it. It's a nice change from the normal soda, crystal light or water I usually drink. & it's only 60 calories per serving so it's better than soda!
Tia D.
Sunny D is one of the best "To Go" drink ever! They have so many different flavors and it always tastes great! I highly recommend this and it's also wonderful for you!
Cassie G.
I absolutely LOVE Sunny D orange juice. It's great with any meal especially with breakfast. My kids love this first thing in the morning. I also like the Mango.
Victoria B.
Middletown, NJ
This juice will always remind me of being a kid. It isn't exactly the healthiest, but it never fails to make me smile! Great flavor variety and very refreshing!
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?
jeimy c.
What's your favorite flavor
Cheryl K.
Piscataway, NJ
Does Sunny D have a lot more sugar then the other OJ brands?
Tiffany K.
Brookeville, MD
What grocery store sells this I have never seen his flavor before!!! I bet it taste great.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?