BY SUNNY D

The taste of orange takes over your tastebuds with classic citrus flavor​.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES ( ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT), CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID ( VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE ( VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM) SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6 AND CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA TO PROTECT COLOR.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor4 Answers
  • Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love sunndy d I can live on it great taste very refreshing not real orange juice but I don't care " in 2 reviews
  • "Even though this is not really orange juice, its my favorite "orange juice" ever since i was little" in 1 review
LaWanda B.
Pocono Lake, PA
Foodie Expert
I love Sunny D it doesn't have a strong taste and it it really helps when you are sick and need some extra Vitamin C. I think it's one of the better drinks and it's easy to get a kid to drink!!
Jenny D.
Use to drink these as a kid to get my vitamins in because it is so sweet, but I looked for other alternatives as I got older for Vitamin C. Because this has so much extra ingredients that aren't as healthy as you think.
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
Foodie Expert
It is low in calories and high in vitamin c. Kinda tastes like kool aid. It is okay. I wouldn't go out of my way to get it, but not all stores have a large selection of juice. It is a popular brand. decent price and easy to find.
Leanne Q.
Port Orchard, WA
As a kid sunny d was the go to drink. But now as an adult the taste is very strange. The first taste that you taste is nice but then it changes and the after notes are not appetizing . Maybe its really just meant for kids.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
Foodie Expert
I love sunny D.. Ever since i was little I always liked it. It's a nice change from the normal soda, crystal light or water I usually drink. & it's only 60 calories per serving so it's better than soda!
Cassie G.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely LOVE Sunny D orange juice. It's great with any meal especially with breakfast. My kids love this first thing in the morning. I also like the Mango.
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
Foodie Expert
My kids love Sunny D. They are very picky when it comes to juice and this is their go too. Its a good buy for the price, a lot cheaper then actual orange juice
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Foodie Expert
A little syrupy, but fulfills a guilty pleasure every once in a while. This is not a drink you should buy if you are looking for a healthy option.
Karen A.
Foodie Expert
I have been drinking #sunny D since I can remember. It is amazing I like drinking it with my #breakfast or anytime really because its #HEALTHY
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
I have been a sunny D kid since I was little. And now my kids love it too. They love the sweetness that sunny D has to it. Love this product!
jeimy c.
What's your favorite flavor
Chrissy P.
indiana, PA
Foodie Expert
Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?
Cheryl K.
Piscataway, NJ
Does Sunny D have a lot more sugar then the other OJ brands?
Tiffany K.
Brookeville , MD
Foodie Expert
What grocery store sells this I have never seen his flavor before!!! I bet it taste great.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
Foodie Expert
My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?