BY SUNNY D

The taste of orange takes over your tastebuds with classic citrus flavor​.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES ( ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT), CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID ( VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE ( VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM) SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6 AND CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA TO PROTECT COLOR.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor4 Answers
  • Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?4 Answers
Sunny D Orange Citrus Punch
  • "I love sunndy d I can live on it great taste very refreshing not real orange juice but I don't care " in 2 reviews
  • "Even though this is not really orange juice, its my favorite "orange juice" ever since i was little" in 1 review
Rob K.
Rob K.
Foodie Expert
I try to stay away from sugar-loaded drinks and other 'processed' foods such as this, however I will consume many of those items in the proper setting. Sunny D is no exception. It has an amazing tangy flavor that really shines through when I use it in sangria. It might not be the most pure/authentic sangria recipe on earth, but it tastes so good that I do it anyway. Definitely recommend giving it a try and getting creative with it. Just because the commercials target kids, doesn't mean adults can't enjoy it too!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Gallup, NM
One of the best artificial orange juice! It has the good flavor of juice, but you can tell it's not the real thing. But, for a dollar you can easily get 40 oz of this! Which is a really good deal! Plus, it has all the vitamin c you need!
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Foodie Expert
It's not one of my faves.I don't like how it tastes.Whenever I tried it I just didn't really like it and that just me but if anyone else likes this that's there choice of drink not mine.I drink the other kind of sunny d so yeah 🙂
Katie W.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Foodie Expert
A little syrupy, but fulfills a guilty pleasure every once in a while. This is not a drink you should buy if you are looking for a healthy option.
Antonia S.
Antonia S.
Apple valley , CA
Foodie Expert
Refreshing and perfect to take on a beach trip. Good for the summer time and it taste good as well.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Foodie Expert
You can never go wrong with some mini Sunny D's specially when there so cheap with some amazing flavors! As I'm sitting here writing this review while drinking one lol great for the kids or Hubby's lunches!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Foodie Expert
My kids love this and so do I! They taste great and you get some vitamin c so it's helpful. Has a great orange taste that isn't tArt. Comes In several sizes and is very affordable. $2-4 is a great price for juice
BRANDY R.
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
Foodie Expert
My kids love Sunny D. They are very picky when it comes to juice and this is their go too. Its a good buy for the price, a lot cheaper then actual orange juice
Carolina L.
Carolina L.
Pearland, TX
This is one of my favorite juices. I love this "orange juice" even though it's not 100 percent real orange juice. It's not too tangy like some of the more natural orange juices. It also doesn't taste too sugary like some other flavors of juice from other companies. This is also one the juices that doesn't start tasting weird after drinking it consistently like some juices we've tasted.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
This drink is more of a piece of my childhood than anything. I don't really believe it holds any nutritional value at all, but we used to get it after soccer games. It is very tangy and fruity; it doesn't taste similar to orange juice at all!
jeimy c.
jeimy c.
What's your favorite flavor
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?
Cheryl K.
Cheryl K.
Piscataway, NJ
Does Sunny D have a lot more sugar then the other OJ brands?
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Brookeville , MD
Foodie Expert
What grocery store sells this I have never seen his flavor before!!! I bet it taste great.
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor
Foodie Expert
My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?