BY SUNNY D

The taste of orange takes over your tastebuds with classic citrus flavor​.

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CONCENTRATED JUICES ( ORANGE, TANGERINE, APPLE, LIME, GRAPEFRUIT), CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID ( VITAMIN C), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE ( VITAMIN B1), NATURAL FLAVORS, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCRALOSE, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM) SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR, YELLOW #5, YELLOW #6 AND CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA TO PROTECT COLOR.

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.

• My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor4 Answers
  • Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love sunndy d I can live on it great taste very refreshing not real orange juice but I don't care " in 2 reviews
  • "Even though this is not really orange juice, its my favorite "orange juice" ever since i was little" in 1 review
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
You can never go wrong with some mini Sunny D's specially when there so cheap with some amazing flavors! As I'm sitting here writing this review while drinking one lol great for the kids or Hubby's lunches!
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
My kids love this and so do I! They taste great and you get some vitamin c so it's helpful. Has a great orange taste that isn't tArt. Comes In several sizes and is very affordable. $2-4 is a great price for juice
Rob K.
I try to stay away from sugar-loaded drinks and other 'processed' foods such as this, however I will consume many of those items in the proper setting. Sunny D is no exception. It has an amazing tangy flavor that really shines through when I use it in sangria. It might not be the most pure/authentic sangria recipe on earth, but it tastes so good that I do it anyway. Definitely recommend giving it a try and getting creative with it. Just because the commercials target kids, doesn't mean adults can't enjoy it too!
Amanda L.
Marietta, GA
I really do love the way this tastes but I find it kind of sad people actually consider this a juice. The 1st 2 ingredients are water, then corn syrup, THEN 2% or less is made up of any juice and additives. Sure it has less sugars and calories than 100% juice but at least with 100% juice it's just that, juice, not riddled with a million other ingredients. Really worth looking at ingredients on this. Yes it's SUPER tasty, bust most products riddled with sugar are. if they could make this in 100% juice I'd be all over it!
alicia r.
Can't come up with a single complaint about this juice. seriously one of my favorite drinks out there for many reasons. i think it tastes less sugary than other fruity drinks (I'm sure it's just as unhealthy as others, but i do feel like if doesn't taste as sugary as others) which is really nice. it also has such a great refreshing smell. the little bottles with the sports cap are great too.
Alyssa S.
Gallup, NM
One of the best artificial orange juice! It has the good flavor of juice, but you can tell it's not the real thing. But, for a dollar you can easily get 40 oz of this! Which is a really good deal! Plus, it has all the vitamin c you need!
Carolina L.
Pearland, TX
This is one of my favorite juices. I love this "orange juice" even though it's not 100 percent real orange juice. It's not too tangy like some of the more natural orange juices. It also doesn't taste too sugary like some other flavors of juice from other companies. This is also one the juices that doesn't start tasting weird after drinking it consistently like some juices we've tasted.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
It's not one of my faves.I don't like how it tastes.Whenever I tried it I just didn't really like it and that just me but if anyone else likes this that's there choice of drink not mine.I drink the other kind of sunny d so yeah 🙂
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
This drink is more of a piece of my childhood than anything. I don't really believe it holds any nutritional value at all, but we used to get it after soccer games. It is very tangy and fruity; it doesn't taste similar to orange juice at all!
David B.
Winchester, CA
I do not recommend Sunny D to anyone looking for a good juice.
This is a very very sweet drink with way too much sugar. It tastes like it too.

If you want a real orange flavored drink, go with almost any other orange drink.
However, I do like the bottle shapes and sizes. Pretty convenient for small lunches.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Does this seem a little to thick to anyone else?
jeimy c.
What's your favorite flavor
Cheryl K.
Piscataway, NJ
Does Sunny D have a lot more sugar then the other OJ brands?
Tiffany K.
Brookeville , MD
What grocery store sells this I have never seen his flavor before!!! I bet it taste great.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
My son lives Tang. Do you think he'll enjoy this?