BY SUNNY D

Naturally and artificially flavored see more...

• Are there any new flavors sunny d is going to make?2 Answers
Angela A.
Sunny D is so good. I've bought this for years and have not been disappointed once with their product! They have a great selection of flavors and the original and mango have got to be my favorite. Would recommend to anyone with children because they seem to like this a lot too!
Tristan C.
My kids love the big gallon. This stuff is sugar packed but it's too good to put down. We love mango flavors and growing up sunny d was the drink to drink. Putting the two together created an amazing drink for kids and adults
Alexis T.
Personally I think this product is gross. Tastes too artificial for me. I'd say their clientele is with children. If it sells they must be doing something right. Just isn't for me. I won't be a customer
Diana C.
I don't really like the original flavor of Sunny D but I really like this one. It has a great flavor. Love mangos but I don't really think this tastes like them.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
I absolutely love sunny d and love this mango one. love all the Sunny D flavors. It's sweet but not too sweet and it's not as bad for you as some other juices you can get.
yesi b.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I absolutely love sunny d and love this mango one. Especially because i love mangoes and this is by far my most favorite sunny d flavor juice.
Heather D.
I love all the Sunny D flavors. I hardly ever get them anymore because, you know, I'm a grown up. But they do take me back to my childhood.
lizz c.
1,690 reviews
Anything with mango is delicious! And this is amazing I like it better than the original is so yummy
Diana V.
I loved Sunny D as a a child. I wonder what new flavors they have come up with for people to try.
Kayla D.
Barrie, ON
Sunny D is one of my favorite drinks and this mango one does not change that opinion at all. It's sweet but not too sweet and it's not as bad for you as some other juices you can get.
yesi b.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Are there any new flavors sunny d is going to make?