BY SUNNY D

Artificially flavored see more...

Sunny D Fruit Punch
  • "This drink is very good for kids, its heathy and I love all the different flavors of sunny. " in 2 reviews
Rebecca L.
Orange, TX
Can't leave for the beach without these for kids AND adults! Refreshing and delicious.
Robin C.
Coral Springs, FL
Sunny D is my kids favorite drink for snack and school lunch. They really love that unique orange taste. I also like the idea that they come in the smaller size bottle,which fit perfectly in their lunch box.
Melissa C.
My kids love the regular Orange juice sunny D as well as the fruit punch. It's one of their favorite juices to get from the grocery store and they see compact enough to fit in most lunch boxes for travel.
Tia D.
I did a review on another Sunny D and I'm going to tell you how much I love this one just like the other! Sunny D is always so fantastic and good for you! It is also a wonderful for "To Go" and perfect for a day put in the sun!
justine C.
Key West , FL
Love this drink. ive drank sunny D since I was little. So now to have fruit punch flavor is great. Everyone in my family enjoys. Not too sweet
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
My favorite juice it is soo refreshing and very juicy it taste sooo good and very cold with ice it is sooo sweet and very tasty
Dawn L.
Hillsboro, OH
Sunny D has it's spot in my fridge. I love all the different flavors of sunny d including this one. It's a family favorite.
Lauren H.
I have loved Sunny D since i was a kid, now as an adult I still drink it. Its just so delicious and great for you as well!
Jillian H.
Sunny D is a very sweet drink. It comes in a variety of flavors so it is a big hit amongst the kids. It is not my favorite!
Kassidi P.
Lindsay, OK
This drink reminds me of my childhood. So sweet and refreshing! Pairs perfectly dill pickle flavored chips :)
Melissa C.
Foodie Expert
Does sunny d make a pink lemonade?