BY SUNNY D

Artificially flavored see more...

Sunny D Fruit Punch
  • "This drink is very good for kids, its heathy and I love all the different flavors of sunny. " in 2 reviews
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Foodie Expert
It's good when it's a hot day outside and it doesn't make you hydrated like gatorade does But its a pretty good drink My family loves it
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Sunny D is a favorite in our home and everyone drinks it. I think the flavor is very good and there is no need for improvement.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
My favorite juice it is soo refreshing and very juicy it taste sooo good and very cold with ice it is sooo sweet and very tasty
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
Foodie Expert
These are alright, I prefer the normal ones better. I feel like these are too sweet for me
Robin C.
Coral Springs, FL
Sunny D is my kids favorite drink for snack and school lunch. They really love that unique orange taste. I also like the idea that they come in the smaller size bottle,which fit perfectly in their lunch box.
khalisha p.
Tia D.
I did a review on another Sunny D and I'm going to tell you how much I love this one just like the other! Sunny D is always so fantastic and good for you! It is also a wonderful for "To Go" and perfect for a day put in the sun!
Dawn L.
Hillsboro, OH
Sunny D has it's spot in my fridge. I love all the different flavors of sunny d including this one. It's a family favorite.
Tori M.
Fort Collins, CO
I don't like this flavor as much as the original, but I still really enjoy it!
Lauren H.
I have loved Sunny D since i was a kid, now as an adult I still drink it. Its just so delicious and great for you as well!
Melissa C.
Foodie Expert
Does sunny d make a pink lemonade?