BY SUNNY D

Artificially flavored see more...

Sunny D Fruit Punch
  • "This drink is very good for kids, its heathy and I love all the different flavors of sunny. " in 2 reviews
Melissa C.
Katy, TX
My kids love the regular Orange juice sunny D as well as the fruit punch. It's one of their favorite juices to get from the grocery store and they see compact enough to fit in most lunch boxes for travel.
Robin C.
Coral Springs, FL
Sunny D is my kids favorite drink for snack and school lunch. They really love that unique orange taste. I also like the idea that they come in the smaller size bottle,which fit perfectly in their lunch box.
Tia D.
I did a review on another Sunny D and I'm going to tell you how much I love this one just like the other! Sunny D is always so fantastic and good for you! It is also a wonderful for "To Go" and perfect for a day put in the sun!
justine C.
Key West , FL
Love this drink. ive drank sunny D since I was little. So now to have fruit punch flavor is great. Everyone in my family enjoys. Not too sweet
amber w.
Cape coral, FL
My daughter prefers this over the regular sunny d. I've tried it and it is actually pretty good. Tastes like any other fruit punch drink.
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
It's good when it's a hot day outside and it doesn't make you hydrated like gatorade does But its a pretty good drink My family loves it
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
My favorite juice it is soo refreshing and very juicy it taste sooo good and very cold with ice it is sooo sweet and very tasty
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Sunny D is a favorite in our home and everyone drinks it. I think the flavor is very good and there is no need for improvement.
Dawn L.
Hillsboro, OH
Sunny D has it's spot in my fridge. I love all the different flavors of sunny d including this one. It's a family favorite.
Jillian H.
Sunny D is a very sweet drink. It comes in a variety of flavors so it is a big hit amongst the kids. It is not my favorite!
Melissa C.
Katy, TX
Does sunny d make a pink lemonade?