Sunny D Citrus Punch Orange Strawberry uploaded by Ashley D.

BY SUNNY D

Sunny D® Orange Strawberry Citrus Punch.
100% Vitamin C - per 8 oz.
60 calories per 8 fl oz serving.
Naturally and artificially flavored. see more...

• "It has a real sweet taste to it that I like" in 1 review
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
I love the original Sunny D but this is my absolute favorite variation. When I'm sick, I go through this like none other and it always seems to help me get over my colds quickly (which is something I'm currently dealing with). My daughter also loves this so we always have a bottle of it in the fridge.
They did a great job at combining the two flavors. It still had that "tangy" taste that everyone who's tried the original can attest to. It's sweet and has a great strawberry kick to it.
Nae N.
Yuck tasted like nothing but straight sugar instead of the sugar flavor not being too heavy in it. Entirely too much for a young child or anybody period!
Breanna N.
The juice is so good. I like it better than the regular juice. It has a real sweet taste to it that I like
Patricia D.
Adelphi, MD
I decided to try this flavor the other day. I like it a lot. The strawberry taste is really good.
Linda E.
I loved this drink, while I was on vacation drank it every morning. I think it was the perfect balance of sweet and tangy.
I recommend trying this for sure!
Heather R.
St John's, NL
This drink is do good and delicious and has a unique flavor you don't usually come across. Also has a nice smooth texture.