by SunniMix

Description:

* Removable 10x magnification spot mirror- allows you see details of eyeliner, mascara, eyebrows and grooming of unwanted hairs; * 20 Bright dimmable leds provide a clean and bright reflection, perfect for making up all day long, even at nights.; * Adjustable Brightness - after turn on the button on the back of mirror, short press the sensor switch for turning on/off, long press for brightening or dimming the light; * Cordless, lightweight and 4x AA battery powered (not included), easy to carry on your journey; * Soft halo lighting for clear, fog-free viewing, 360° free rotation, adjustable angles, show your best side, balanced facial light.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SunniMix Natural Daylight Lighted Makeup Mirror/Vanity Mirror with Touch Screen Dimming, Detachable 10X Magnification Spot Mirror, Portable and High Definition Clarity Cosmetic Mirror - Black!
Spokane Vly, WA
I used this mirror for about 3 years. My sister bought this for me when my last mirror handle broke. This is extremely lightweight and easy to move to exactly where you want it. The batteries last months and months and months. I took away a star because even though the lights are adjustable, they still aren’t great: on the brightest setting they hurt my eyes and still leave shadows. This is great for someone who doesn’t have very much vanity space. I really did get a lot of use out of this.

Looking for your answer?