BeautyEyeNoBrand
Sunmoot,Eye Shadow Brush Set Pro 12 Piece Set Makeup Brushes Tool

Sunmoot,Eye Shadow Brush Set Pro 12 Piece Set Makeup Brushes Tool

by NoBrand

Package include:1*12pcs/set makeup brushes

- ❤ An expert brush set with 12 makeup brushes that are perfect for professionals and makeup enthusiasts.; - ❤ Material - wool fiber + aluminum + Plastic handle; - ❤ Each brush is designed with long, easy-to-grip rubber paint handle for precision during application.; - ❤ They apply makeup evenly and are easy to clean.; - ❤ All natural hair is supplied by companies that strictly avoid animal abuse.

Are these any good? Are they flimsy or sturdy?
These brushes look really lovely has anyone tried them yet ?
I want to know how this brush feels like? I get brushes all the time but I don’t get that softness from the brush.
Start your review of Sunmoot,Eye Shadow Brush Set Pro 12 Piece Set Makeup Brushes Tool!
Jennifer A.
la libertad
Review for: White
Eh escuchado de este producto y también eh visto en personas que ya las usan y me han dicho que facilitan mucho al momento de realizarse un maquillaje
Tejada V.
Review for: White
Super padres me encantaron me gustaria usarlas se ben super suabesitas 100%bellisimas 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Evelin M.
México city
Review for: White
Muy buenas estás brochas me encantaron deben probarlas y verán que es muy cierto muy hermosas y suaves enserio me encanto