Sunmaid Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread

by Sun-Maid

Who else likes this bread?
Where can I find this bread?
Amazon.com sells it! But it's pretty expensive on there...
Start your review of Sunmaid Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
taste great with butter and toasted!” in reviews
“It is great toasted with peanut butter and honey on it, both of my children will eat it daily!” in reviews
Wyoming, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love bread! One of my favorite flavors. Its great toasted with a good amount of butter on it! I actually forgot about this bread until I just came across it on here!
Lakewood, OH
This product is very good I love it and I would make grits with it or oatmeal and toast the bread add small amount of butter have my scramble eggs with cheese breakfast juice
Riverside
Don't like that the freshness wrapper is gome but I understand trying to use less plastic. But it really needs to be sealed the metal twist tie isn't enough.
This is great toasted with a little bit of butter. One of my favorite breakfast foods. The raisins add a little bit of sweetness that help my sweet cravings.
Porter, Tx
Omg, this is the best, I made French toast with this product and is delicious!! My daughter love this just like that and dipping in cold milk, sooooo good!!
Adairsville, GA
Its delicious for breakfast or any part of the day and it smell amazing. I love this bread. It's probably one of my favorite things to eat in the morning .
Paoli, IN
A favorite in my household. Add a little pat of butter and the kids like a tiny sprinkle of sugar and it's great for snacking or a quick breakfast.
Lancaster, PA
Delicious! It's wonderful for breakfast in the morning toasted with a little butter and maybe some honey on top. Definitely a staple in my home.
Chicago, Il
Love love this bread. Great for school time fast easy snack in the morning so I know that my kids are eating something. I also love them too.
This is the best thing to eat in the morning. Love it warm and with a little butter.It is low priced and very affordable on a low budget.