Sunmaid Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread uploaded by Madeline C.

BY SUN-MAID #25 in Bread

• "taste great with butter and toasted!" in 1 review
  • "It is great toasted with peanut butter and honey on it, both of my children will eat it daily!" in 1 review
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
This bread is my guilty pleasure. If I allow myself bread this is it. Cover it in Nutella or Peanut butter and you are in heaven! If toppings aren't your thing that is okay because the bread just buy itself is amazing! I also grab myself a loaf from my local Ralphs whenever I am wanting to indulge. The nutrition isn't bad either I just try not to eat any bread. The price point is also great such a steal!
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
I love this bread, I think it is a bit pricey- especially since the bread pieces are so small ! I absolutely love the flavor of this bread. I purchase it from my local grocery store and I like to smear it with butter, then I broil it in my toaster oven which gives me a salty sweet, buttery and crunchy piece of cinnamon toast to enjoy!
Emily S.
I absolutely love cinnamon raison bread, it is one of my favorite breakfast and snack meals. I toast it and put butter on them while still hot, the raisins are not overpowering the cinnamon but yet the cinnamon isn't overpowering the raisins. It is the perfect amount of each.
Katie R.
Duluth, MN
I appreciate that this bread is doubled wrapped to seal in freshness. Although the slices are thing, there is just enough raisin and cinamon in each bite. This is my go to cinamon raisin bread, gray for breakfast toasted with butter and cinamon sugar, it's even great on its own without being toasted.
Denise K.
The wonderful precise mix of Cinnamon and Raisins . I love to pop a slice in the toaster and spread some soft butter on and enjoy . A bit of sweetness in the morning without feeling guilty about what you are eating.
Casey H.
I have always liked cinnamon raisin bread.. But sun maid is one of the better brands! Loved it even as a child! Would have its as toast with a bit of butter or jam or something, for breakfast!
Rachel V.
This is great toasted with a little bit of butter. One of my favorite breakfast foods. The raisins add a little bit of sweetness that help my sweet cravings. A favorite in my household. Add a little pat of butter and the kids like a tiny sprinkle of sugar and it's great for snacking or a quick breakfast.
Brooke S.
Seneca, SC
I love this bread! I've been eating this since I was very young and I'm still addicted! This makes the most delicious toast, and jazzes it up when you don't want the boring old toast flavor!
Hannah N.
Phoenix, AZ
Can you say throwback to my childhood?! This stuff is still great even as an adult! I like to toast it and put just a bit of butter on it & let the memories flow!
Sara W.
Wabash, IN
I love this bread - although I prefer the cinnamon raisin variety. It is great toasted with peanut butter and honey on it, both of my children will eat it daily!
Boom Meng'Yong J.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best bread ever
Kayla H.
Wyoming, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I find this bread?
Allison N.
Fort wayne, IN
Where can you buy this brand? I've never seen it at my local grocery. Would love to try it out.
Hannah N.
Phoenix, AZ
Amazon.com sells it! But it's pretty expensive on there...