Sunmaid Californian Raisins 500g uploaded by Bobbie M.Sunmaid Californian Raisins 500g uploaded by Carolina R.Sunmaid Californian Raisins 500g uploaded by Jen C.

BY SUN-MAID

Jen C.
Mebane, NC
I have loved Sunmaid Raisins since I was a little kid with the tiny lunch packs! Now I use them in my homemade raisin bread, and in a savory stuffing we bake for Thanksgiving—as well as in traditional snacks, and homemade trail mix. They are always sweet, and the new lid keeps them fresh.
Samantha O.
Minneapolis, MN
These raisins were delicious in my homemade granola bars! I also added the golden raisins for additional color. Love that I consistently find this product to be of good quality and easy to find locally. Definitely recommend!
Natalie g.
I have been eating sun maid rasins for as long as i can remember. I use them alot in my baking. They are a very good value for money.  I have had generic brands of raisins but nothing else really tastes as good as sunmaids. I also add it to my oatmeal most mornings too.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
The raisins isn’t as good as i think it is I really prefer regular grapes. It is dry and it’s just not my test you do get a lot in the pack but it does cost a lot for a pack of raisins and you can get a lot of packs if u go Costco
Amal T.
Sylvania, OH
These raisins are great. They're not too sweet, they're just great. They make a great snack or you can even mix them with other snacks to make a tasty trail mix. I would definitely recommend these raisins.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
As a kid I couldn't get enough of these, as an adult they are too sweet for me. I actually prefer different brands because it doesn't taste as sweet and they are easier on my pocket, so that helps. But I know for a fact children and chinchillas love these!
Hughisha S.
Akron, OH
I buy these in bulk for lunch and for my salads. They are cheap and so yummy. You cannot go wrong with a box of them as a snack or to top off a salad. They also last a long time" I'll sometimes look in the cabinet and find them in the back and still fresh.
Anais P.
Miami, Florida
Como no recommendar estas deliciosas si están en el plato típico navideño para la preparación de las de las deliciosas hallacas. Sin ellas no se lograría ese toque dulce y delicioso.
Britni H.
Trenton, MI
I love Sunmaid raisins. I spend a lot of time with younger children and they are the perfect sweeter treat that is still healthy. My only con is that sometimes they still have stem bits that are hard to eat.
Shiu Lei W.
Good healthy snack for when hungry or anytime. A little on the sweet side but good source of fibers. Good for children to bring to school in their backpacks.
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
What do you eat with your Sunmaid raisins??
Shannon D.