Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsSun-Maid
SunMaid California Sun-Dried Organic Raisins 32 Ounces

SunMaid California Sun-Dried Organic Raisins 32 Ounces

Taste the sunshine. Our organic raisins are exclusively grown by Sun-Maid's certified organic growers. These growers meet the strictest standards for organic agriculture. Once our organic California Thompson Seedless grapes have reached their maximum sweetness, they are harvested and sun-dried to perfection. Just one-quarter cup (about 1.5 ounces) of Sun-Maid Raisins equals one complete fruit serving. Our Sun-Maid raisins are naturally sweet -- no sugar added. Use to: bake cookies, snack anytime/anywhere, add to cereals, blend in yogurt, flavor vegetables, mix in salad, enjoy 100% fruit goodness.

USDA Organic; No Sugar Added; Naturally Sweet; 100% Fruit; With stay fresh reclosable zipper

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SunMaid California Sun-Dried Organic Raisins 32 Ounces!
G. Charity C.
Longwood, FL
SunMaid Sun-Dried Organic Raisins is a good product. I used this to make bread pudding, raisins bread, Trinidad 🇹🇹 Black Fruit Cake and an Italian Fruit bread called Panettone. The Trinidadian Black Cake requires other fruits mix in with the raisins soaked in liquor and a sweet wine with spices stored at room temperature in a dark place. So I stored it in my pantry. The Italian Panettone bread requires orange peels and other fruits. I would peel a lot of Tangerines 🍊 from our tree make orange juice but keep the peelings. After cutting the tangerines peels into little squares I would cook the peels in sugar until the sugar dries and the tangerine peels are soft. Then with the raisins and other fruits I would make my Panettone Italian bread. The left overs tangerine peels and raisins I would freeze until I needed it for baking, then I would use what I needed just as it is and put the rest back in the freezer. I love cooking or baking with raisins 💖.
Jessica S.
Spring Valley, CA
Purchased at: Costco
Best deal on top quality raisins. Plump and juicy organic raisins that are great for baking, snacking or my uncle’s favorite — adding to his morning oatmeal!

Looking for your answer?