Sunlight® with LemonOxi™ Complex Lemon Boost™

by Sunlight

Attacks baked-on food & invisible residue better*!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sunlight® with LemonOxi™ Complex Lemon Boost™!
Melinda S.
San Antonio , TX
Doesn’t smell good, gets sticky and messy, doesn’t clean well and gets hard over time even in a dry place. Do not recommend there are so many other good products for your dishwasher out there do not do it
Kaoutar A.
Canada
Sunlight® with LemonOxi™ Complex Lemon Boost™ uploaded by Kaoutar A.
C'est un produit que Jai reçu comme cadeau il est de bonne qualité .il nettoie bien facilement et rapidement élimine totalement les mauvaises odeurs il ne laisse aucune tache il enleve la graisse je recommande
Wendy K.
Riverport, NS
The best bang for your buck and the dishes are always clean and shiny and smelling fresh.
Ashley P.
I really like these. I't's super easy to just throw in the dishwasher, and it's very effective, with no need to rinse dishes off before putting them in.
Becca M.
Winnipeg
These work really well. Dishes are usually always perfectly clean after running the dishwasher. They're a good price too. Not as good for the environment though, so next time I'd try a more natural or organic dishwasher soap. I would recommend these though because they work really well.
Nelia D.
I have a secret: I buy these at the Dollarama for only 4$ in my hometown! Now aside from loving its price, sunlight does the job effectively performing just as well as their rivals for a fraction of the price. What not to love?!

Looking for your answer?