BY SUNLIGHT

A powerful dish washing soap with a clean citrus scent Ideal for cleaning the greasiest dishes, glassware, cutlery or pots and pans. Super-concentrated, high-sud soap provides a powerful clean and rinses for a great shine. Formula is pH balanced for mildness on hands. Specifically designed for the institutional environment. Sunlight Liquid Dish Washing Soap, Lemon, 38 Oz. is one of many Dish Detergent available through Office Depot. Made by Sunlight. see more...

Kate S.
Toronto
My absolute favourite ! We only use sunlight lemon fresh dish soap. I love the clean fresh smell, it works better than anything else we’ve tried. I also like that it’s gentle enough on hands that my children can use it to wash up. (Secret tip: if your hair, yes HAIR, is getting build up add a few drops when you wash to get all that funk out of your hair without hurting your colour, you’re welcome!)
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, ON
Home Sweet Home Expert
This is a classic dish soap.. it works well and that's all that really matters. There are a ton of fancy schmancy scents and dish soaps that claim to double as hand soap, hand lotion etc.. but at the end of the day.. I just want squeaky clean, shiny dishes.

I just stick to the plain and simple and thus Sunlight Liquid Dish Washing Soap in the original Lemon is my favourite.. it also does a great job in cleaning jewellery too!
Ashley C.
Paradise, NL
Sunlight dish soap is a classic. The scent is nice without being too overpowering, and it reminds me of my Grandmother as she often would use bar Sunlight soap to clean things. This works very well to clean dishes, even those that are greasy or have stuck-on food. It makes a lot of suds, but I find that by the end of my dishwashing, there are little suds left in the sink. This is a very economical price.
Sara Y.
Maple , ON
It kills 99.9% of bacteria, my choice of the best dish washing liquid. Works even on greasy greasy dishes.