BY SUNLIGHT

A powerful dish washing soap with a clean citrus scent Ideal for cleaning the greasiest dishes, glassware, cutlery or pots and pans. Super-concentrated, high-sud soap provides a powerful clean and rinses for a great shine. Formula is pH balanced for mildness on hands. Specifically designed for the institutional environment. Sunlight Liquid Dish Washing Soap, Lemon, 38 Oz. is one of many Dish Detergent available through Office Depot. Made by Sunlight. see more...

Kate S.
Toronto, ON
My absolute favourite ! We only use sunlight lemon fresh dish soap. I love the clean fresh smell, it works better than anything else we’ve tried. I also like that it’s gentle enough on hands that my children can use it to wash up. (Secret tip: if your hair, yes HAIR, is getting build up add a few drops when you wash to get all that funk out of your hair without hurting your colour, you’re welcome!)
Andrea K.
richmond hill, ON
This is a classic dish soap.. it works well and that's all that really matters. There are a ton of fancy schmancy scents and dish soaps that claim to double as hand soap, hand lotion etc.. but at the end of the day.. I just want squeaky clean, shiny dishes.

I just stick to the plain and simple and thus Sunlight Liquid Dish Washing Soap in the original Lemon is my favourite.. it also does a great job in cleaning jewellery too!
Eva D.
Burnaby, BC
Affordable. When money is tight and I need a good reliable dishsoap, I get this one everytime! I grew up with this one in the household of always 7-8 people.. this one goes a long ways as well
jessica c.
Otonabee , ON
I buy the biggest bottle of this and attach under my sink to my soap pump; no fuss and no mess. I love the lemony scent while I’m doing the dishes! Leaves my kitchen smelling clean and with a bottle that size, the value is excellent and only have to purchase every few months.
Ashley C.
PARADISE, NL
Sunlight dish soap is a classic. The scent is nice without being too overpowering, and it reminds me of my Grandmother as she often would use bar Sunlight soap to clean things. This works very well to clean dishes, even those that are greasy or have stuck-on food. It makes a lot of suds, but I find that by the end of my dishwashing, there are little suds left in the sink. This is a very economical price.
Jennifer K.
Edmonton, AB
Suds for days! But seriously, this soap cuts grease, and lasts long enough to make it to the end of the dishes. The scent fills the kitchen.
Hiba H.
Windsor, ON
Love any sunlight product. Is not rough on my hands and smells very nice. I use it as my top lime product when I wash dishes.
Allison M.
It's simple, but it works well for us. I've tried other brands over the years but keep coming back to this one.
Sara Y.
Maple , ON
It kills 99.9% of bacteria, my choice of the best dish washing liquid. Works even on greasy greasy dishes.