Sunlight® Lemon Boost™ Dishwashing Gel 75 oz. Jug uploaded by Sabrina R.

BY SUNLIGHT

Sunlight® lifts and dissolves tough food and grease for a great clean and virtually spotless dishes. see more...

Niketha J.
It's the only dishwashing liquid we use in our home, and the only one I know. Great product, you don't need much and it usually cuts right through those dirty dishes 100% 👍
Atia A.
Montreal QC, Canada, Quebec
I love this.pros: it doesn't dry out or make my hands dry or rough
It smell nice
One swipe and everything grease and spice are gone
Cleans every utensils like they are new
My mother loved it at first time using it at my home. So I bought her this.
Ashley K.
A great and affordable product for dish washing. Gets the dishes clean with no issues and you only need about a table spoon of product for tons of suds!! Best of all it is inexpensive. A big refill bottle is less than 5 dollars at Walmart.
Katlyn B.
Kingston, ON
Smells great so great that everyone uses it up on me. I got it from Walmart and it’s decently priced too. Nice that it’s recyclable and effective when cleaning the dishes. Would buy again for sure. Love the scent.
Rosanna G.
dubai
It is very good in cleaning dishes with grease. It is very cost effective since a small amount can accommodate a lot of dirty dishes, pots and pans.
Sabrina R.
Roxboro, QC
Best dishwasher out there. Love the smell , its not too strong. It goes for long run. Price is super affordable always on sale .
Grace L.
Nairobi
Effectively cleans grease and grime .doent errode the dish washer and requires little product for effective cleaning also has a nice fresh citrus sent