Sunlight® Lemon Boost™ Dishwashing Gel

by Sunlight

Sunlight® lifts and dissolves tough food and grease for a great clean and virtually spotless dishes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sunlight® Lemon Boost™ Dishwashing Gel!
Sassy W.
Toronto, ON
I have been using this liquid detergent to wash my dishes everyday for the past 2 weeks and have no complaints whatsoever. The scent is lemon-y and refreshing. The price was also not expensive as I purchased it from Costco. It was worth the amount paid as it was a big gallon and I will be purchasing this again soon.
Le L.
Toronto, ON
Sunlight makes great laundry detergent but needs to improve their dishwashing solution. It doesn’t clean greasy dishes and pots as well and requires a lot more liquid soap.
Laura D.
Calgary , AB
Smells so nice and cleans the dishes in the dishwasher really well. Good product and easy to use
Smile C.
Winnipy, MB
It's ok. I find other products better. I used to get them from dollarama but now I found many inexpensive better option than this. So it's ok ok.
Jules M.
Houston, BC
This is a great dishwashing soap, we use it to hand wash our dishes and was our hands with it. It comes in a great big bottle and it is affordable for the size of the bottle. I highly recommend it, it’s awesome!
Molly S.
winnipeg, MB
Just the basic lemon dishwashing soap. Smells nice and gets grease & food off dishes so easily! definitely a favourite.
Shefali L.
I love all things citrusy.. especially when it comes to home freshness and Dishwashing liquids...I love how squeaky clean my dishes get after using this.
Ashley K.
A great and affordable product for dish washing. Gets the dishes clean with no issues and you only need about a table spoon of product for tons of suds!! Best of all it is inexpensive. A big refill bottle is less than 5 dollars at Walmart.
Atia A.
Montreal, QC
I love this.pros: it doesn't dry out or make my hands dry or rough It smell nice One swipe and everything grease and spice are gone Cleans every utensils like they are new My mother loved it at first time using it at my home. So I bought her this.
Katlyn B.
Smells great so great that everyone uses it up on me. I got it from Walmart and it’s decently priced too. Nice that it’s recyclable and effective when cleaning the dishes. Would buy again for sure. Love the scent.

Looking for your answer?