Food & SnacksDips & SpreadsNut ButtersSunland
Natural Valencia No Stir Portion Pack, 2-Ounce (Pack of 6)

Sunland Natural Valencia No Stir Portion Pack, 2-Ounce (Pack of 6)

by Sunland

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sunland Natural Valencia No Stir Portion Pack, 2-Ounce (Pack of 6)!
How would you rate this product?
Aurora, IL
I really like this its really food for like apples and crakers for liglle kids also
Canyon Cntry, CA
This is really good with apple slices or some crackers easy on the go snack and great for little kids
Elgin, SC
These things are awesome for on the go. I always carry these with little crackers for my boys.
Vancouver, WA
Good size. Especially when you're on the go! Sometimes I would have trouble finding a spoon to spread it though.
Edmonds, WA
I love these they are great when you're in a rush and need something to eat
I love these they are great when you're in a rush and need something to eat
Metairie, LA
This makes life so much easier on the go with four kids. I bring it to our swim practices. I love giving them healthy choices. Plus, a great source of protein.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Great flavor of peanut butter, really creamy as well. love the portable portion, makes you not over eat peanut butter
Mukilteo, WA
The to go packs of peanut butter are best for getting the kids through to the next meal.
Orlando
Love the taste and the portion size! Perfect for packing my daughters lunches.
Love the taste and the portion size! Perfect for packing my daughters lunches.
This peanut butter tastes great! It also is a pretty good serving size. Great for all parents and kids on the go. Reasonably affordable. Healthier than other individual packet peanut butter. Very satisfied. :)

Looking for your answer?