BY SUNKIST

Effective Antioxidant Defense* 100% Natural Source Color & Flavor Juicy Orange Flavor Sunkist vitamin C tablets act as a nutritional supplement of powerful antioxidants that ward off harmful free radicals. Vitamin C helps support the normal development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.* Contains no artificial colors or preservatives; no soya or yeast. Product of Canada *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "Also make sure I have some of these in the house, just in case I need them. " in 1 review
  • "I love to keep a bottle of these on hand after I have had a cold or a sinus infection because when I am coming out of a rather serious illness, these little tabs often keep my immune system going - often when I don't feel like going." in 1 review
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Strongsville, OH
These taste more like a delicious snack than a vitamin. Satisfying citrus flavor that you will look forward to taking multiple times a day. Good price and an excellent value. I wish they sold them in more stores!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Ive bought these chewables for my little brother and sister and they love them! They both get so excited to wake up in the morning and take their vitamins.
Lauren  K.
Lauren K.
Deltona, FL
Perfect for kids and adults alike! Love that they're from a brand I already love and trust. Would never know they're a supplement from the taste!
Tina K.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
I think my mom use to give me this when I was younger . They are really good also.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
Took a while to find c chews that everyone liked. These are it! Helps keep the energy up and colds at bay. I love this product! I am very picky about my supplements.
Elinore H.
Elinore H.
Erie, PA
I love to keep a bottle of these on hand after I have had a cold or a sinus infection because when I am coming out of a rather serious illness, these little tabs often keep my immune system going - often when I don't feel like going. I often recommend them for my friends who have young child so that they won't make their child sick and for my grandmother to shorten her illness. I have used them and noticed that when I don't take them it can prolong my "snotty nose" time by a couple days.
Pakize K.
Pakize K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like these a lot, they taste really good and I do something good my health. Usually I start chewing these when I feel a cough or cold is on it´s way, just as an extra help. I would totally recommend these to anyone I know and everyone I know of who tried these really liked them also. Also make sure I have some of these in the house, just in case I need them.
Erin A.
Erin A.
Surrey
Great for cold and flu season. Good for smokers. Easy to take as their chewable. Tasty, like oranges bursting in your mouth. Affordable. I take immediately when I start to feel sick.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great to have on hand for cold and flu season. Helps boost the immune system. I have always trusted the Sunkist brand of supplements.
Geanne Marrie B.
Geanne Marrie B.
I always pop one of these everyday to build up my immune system. I always forget to take my vitamins everyday so I tried somethig that is not boring. The tablets taste really good it's like I'm only eating a candy :).