Sunkist Ten Orange Soda uploaded by Felecia F.

BY SUNKIST

Relax and soak up the taste of the sun with Sunkist Soda. Sunkist TEN Soda beams with the bold, sweet orange flavor of regular Sunkist Soda with only 10 calories per serving. Enjoy Sunkist TEN Soda anytime or mix with ice cream for delicious orange floats. Gear up for good times with the bright taste of Sunkist TEN Soda. SUNKIST and DIET SUNKIST are registered trademarks of Sunkist Growers, Inc., USA used under license by Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc. 2015 Sunkist Growers, Inc. and Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc.

Bold, tangy orange taste
The full flavor of Sunkist Soda with only 10 calories

Warning:

Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Aspartame, Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Caffeine, Ester Gum, Yellow 6, Red 40

Lourdine S.
This is my favorite soda and every time I see it at the store I have to get it. I really think I replace this with an orange and say its healthy because I'm not suppose to drink soda
pam h.
Roseville, CA
The first time i tried this drink i wasn't sure about it but after a few sips its the only thing i drink i love the fact that it has a small amount of caffeine which keeps my headaches under control and the flavor is amazing.
Donna B.
My favorite orange soda! My husband and I only drink this on trips in the car because we try to drink mostly water. Stopping and buying one is always a treat!
Meghan B.
I don't drink this soda often, however, when I do, I love it. It has a great taste, and there's also very few calories, which is always a plus!
Brandi M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Who loves orange soda? I do, I do, I do! 2g of sugar and 41mg of caffeine a can with only 10 calories....with all the flavor! it's perfect!
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Sunkist 10 is surprisingly very tasty however if I drink to many of the 10 products I get really bad headaches
tae b.
Haines City, FL
When this soDais cold thats is the best time to pour a Cup it will really Hit your thirst spot its good
Stephanie G.
Clare, MI
It taste just like the delicious taste of sunkist but without the calories which is even better.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Yummy Yummy Yummy! All the delicious taste but none of the guilt! Highly recommend!
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Love this diet orange soda. So crisp and tasty and only 10 calories. Yummy!