Sunkist Strawberry Soda

Carbonated Water,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Citric Acid,Sodium Benzoate (Preservative),Natural And Artificial Flavors,Red 40

If you have tried this product did you like it?
Fanta or Sunkist? I have only tried fanta.
I have only had the Strawberry fanta. Would people say this is just as good or better?
Start your review of Sunkist Strawberry Soda!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The first time I tasted this soda I was like wow what is this !!!in 1 review
2 months agoDennis , MS
Sunkist Strawberry Soda uploaded by Brandy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this strawberry soda! I drink it by itself plus I have a number of recipes that I use this in. Its got a taste of fresh strawberries with a fizz to it. Its not too sweet and you can put it in strawberry wine to make the best drink, you can put it in Hawaiian punch and strawberry sherbet to make a large bowl of punch. I know of many other ways to fix it but the best way is to have it really cold on a summer day. I would recommend this to anyone and I will definitely be buying some of it really soon
2 years agoOakland, CA
No it doesn't taste exactly like strawberries, but it also doesn't taste like a mishmash of fruit like sugary something mixed with bubbles like most strawberry sodas do. It doesn't taste artificial either, or leave an odd aftertaste in your mouth.
2 years ago
Not too sweet, but good. It has a good crisp taste that's great from a soda. I like to drink it during Spring and Summer, as it brings about a sunny feeling. Also, since it's strawberry season, it goes with lots of great dishes.
2 years agoElm city, NC
I'm a huge fan of carbonated beverages and this always hits the spot! It's one of my favorite summer-time treats and I love that it doesn't have caffeine in it so my kids can enjoy it here and there!
3 years agoHobart, OK
I am generally a fan of strawberry sodas, and Sunkist Strawberry Soda is an excellent example of this kind of drink. The soda has a nice fresh strawberry flavor that is tasty without being overpowering, although it is a little bit too heavily carbonated for my taste. Adding ice doesn't diminish the flavor, but does ratchet down the power of the carbonation by just a little bit. Using Sunkist Strawberry Soda in an ice cream float creates a delicious strawberry-vanilla flavored concoction that is a nice balance of creaminess and carbonation. Overall, this is a very good soda that will be sure to please anyone who is a fan of strawberry flavor.
3 years agoOklahoma City, OK
Sunkist strawberry soda pop takes me back to my childhood, when hot Arizona summers called for backyards bashes by the pool and the strawberry pop was basically on tap. Nowadays I don't find myself drinking it like I did back in those days, but when I was, I found it to be a favorite because it has a unique flavor that didn't just taste like strawberry, but a hint of vanilla as well. I've tried other brands of strawberry soda pop, but nothing compares to the affordable quality of Sunkist. I definitely recommend this soda pop if you enjoy fruit flavored soft drinks or have kids, because it's that addicting!
2 years agoSpokane, WA
A very delicious strawberry soda. Better than Fanta in my opinion, and that’s saying a lot. Cheap, strong flavor, not much more to say. I will buy if I see it in stores.
2 years ago
You can never go wrong with Sunkist, especially not the Strawberry flavored Sunkist. Keep in mind that Strawberry is my favorite flavor for sodas, strawberry and peach.
3 years agoCANYON LAKE, CA
I love this Sunkist soda! It's rare to find such sweet and fruity soda. Fun Summer Recipe: Mix together 1 Jell-O packet, Sunkist Strawberry Soda, and frozen finely chopped strawberries in a glass pan. Set in refrigerator over night and the next morning you'll have yummy, fruit-filled Jell-O with a zap of extra flavor. This is a must for me at least once a summer.
4 years ago
I'm basically all for anything strawberry flavored and this soda doesn't disappoint. The fact that it's a Crush brand is even more great because they do flavored soft drinks so well. This soda has a very distinct strawberry flavor that doesn't come off too strong or leave a weird aftertaste. It's definitely worth trying!