BY SUNKIST

Sunkist?? Strawberry Soda.
Natural & artificial flavors.
2 liters (2.1 qt). see more...

• If you have tried this product did you like it?2 Answers
  • Fanta or Sunkist? I have only tried fanta.1 Answers
  • I have only had the Strawberry fanta. Would people say this is just...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The first time I tasted this soda I was like wow what is this !!!" in 1 review
Nona B.
Nona B.
Hobart, OK
I am generally a fan of strawberry sodas, and Sunkist Strawberry Soda is an excellent example of this kind of drink. The soda has a nice fresh strawberry flavor that is tasty without being overpowering, although it is a little bit too heavily carbonated for my taste. Adding ice doesn't diminish the flavor, but does ratchet down the power of the carbonation by just a little bit. Using Sunkist Strawberry Soda in an ice cream float creates a delicious strawberry-vanilla flavored concoction that is a nice balance of creaminess and carbonation. Overall, this is a very good soda that will be sure to please anyone who is a fan of strawberry flavor.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Foodie Expert
Sunkist strawberry soda pop takes me back to my childhood, when hot Arizona summers called for backyards bashes by the pool and the strawberry pop was basically on tap. Nowadays I don't find myself drinking it like I did back in those days, but when I was, I found it to be a favorite because it has a unique flavor that didn't just taste like strawberry, but a hint of vanilla as well. I've tried other brands of strawberry soda pop, but nothing compares to the affordable quality of Sunkist. I definitely recommend this soda pop if you enjoy fruit flavored soft drinks or have kids, because it's that addicting!
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Canyon Lake, CA
I love this Sunkist soda! It's rare to find such sweet and fruity soda. Fun Summer Recipe: Mix together 1 Jell-O packet, Sunkist Strawberry Soda, and frozen finely chopped strawberries in a glass pan. Set in refrigerator over night and the next morning you'll have yummy, fruit-filled Jell-O with a zap of extra flavor. This is a must for me at least once a summer.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Bradenton, FL
I always drank Sunkist Orange Soda when I was a little girl but I LOVE the strawberry flavor of Sunkist so much more! It doesn't have that odd fake strawberry flavor that some strawberry flavored sodas do and it doesn't get disgusting when you reach the bottom of the bottle and it gets a little warm after a while like some sodas do.
Shikinya C.
Shikinya C.
Foodie Expert
I'm basically all for anything strawberry flavored and this soda doesn't disappoint. The fact that it's a Crush brand is even more great because they do flavored soft drinks so well. This soda has a very distinct strawberry flavor that doesn't come off too strong or leave a weird aftertaste. It's definitely worth trying!
Joshua G.
Joshua G.
Medley, FL
I am generally a fan of strawberry sodas, and Sunkist Strawberry Soda is an excellent example of this kind of drink. trawberry Sunkist is so yummy! Its has a much better taste than other brands and on top of that the carbonation last longer!! Just bought for the first time the other day and it was gone that day.
January G.
January G.
Foodie Expert
I love this flavor and keep it in stock during the warmer months. This is also good to freeze and make slushies with. It has a real, strawberry flavor. It does not taste artificial and does not leave an aftertaste. I am always happy when Summer comes around so I can enjoy this drink relaxing on my patio.
Kristal R.
Kristal R.
Groves, TX
Sunkist Strawberry Soda is the best tasting Strawberry soda out there. Its lite and refreshing and isn't overly sweet. I could drink this all day every day. This is the perfect drink when you want something sweet and refreshing. I recommend everyone give this a try, at least once. You wont be sorry.
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Northville, MI
Strawberry soda is m y go to flavor of pop and Sunkist is my favorite brand of it. I like the real strawberry taste is has and that it's not to sweat. I would have to say that I must go through several two liters of it in a week at the very least. It is defiantly my guilty pleasure. Give it a go.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Foodie Expert
This is not my favorite soda it just taste like really sweet and it nice packaging big bottle just the flavor taste too sweet like candy not really good to me just seems like a sour candy soda not gonna buy this again I mean if this is your kinda soda u like then i'll recommend u to try it
Alexa N.
Alexa N.
Bronx, NY
Is it just me or does this soda actually tastes like strawberry medicine?
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
Muncie, IN
Ive never had this...is it good?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Scranton, Pa
If you have tried this product did you like it?
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Fanta or Sunkist? I have only tried fanta.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Fort Hood, TX
I have only had the Strawberry fanta. Would people say this is just as good or better?