BY SUNKIST

Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
I have started a weight loss program that requires a great deal of protein in my diet. These shots are great. 25 grams of protein in one quick shot. I am not hungry and really need to remind myself to eat. I have lost 15 lbs. in the last 3 weeks and I attribute a lot of it to these easy to drink shots. I love them and will incorporate them into my diet for a lifetime.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
The taste is pretty bad but nothing a big gulp of Gatorade can't fix. Slight aftertaste but that fades quickly. I feel full and just healthier overall after drinking these.
Talar A.
Torrance , CA
These are like protein powder boxes only servings you can keep track of!!! It tastes like sunkist! I have only had the sunkist one but I'm pretty sure they have more spontaneous flavors!
Brittany P.
Seabeck, WA
I buy all kinds of random "diet" related items, and these just turned into costing too much for what they are. they don't taste that great either,
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I actually really didn't like this product very much. the taste was not good but the after taste I had in my mouth was anything was delightful.
angela g.
Mckinney, TX
Very fruity and taste great works great to fill you up and give you some energy another good product for your purse and your kids sports bags
Chinny I.
Dallas, TX
I used this to work out during the period i was trying to get fit and i would say its an okay product but not the best out there.
Cinna B.
Detroit, MI
I tried these and didn't really think they did much and they had a weird taste to it. Kinda sucks that it had the weird Taste
Destiny M.
North Hollywood
I would love to try this product out. I don't excersie much but I ride my bike a lot. My body is in shape . I would like this.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I have been sick with ptsd the gym and protien saved my life ... At 5,6 i was 99lds and dropping .. I need to try these...
Alyssa C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Where on earth can I find these?? I've never seen them before