BY SUNKIST

chinny I.
chinny I.
Wylie, TX
I used this to work out during the period i was trying to get fit and i would say its an okay product but not the best out there.
Berlynn Y.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Fitspiration Expert
The taste is pretty bad but nothing a big gulp of Gatorade can't fix. Slight aftertaste but that fades quickly. I feel full and just healthier overall after drinking these.
Emily p.
Emily p.
New Castle, IN
These to not taste the best. Just not very fond of them so I don't waste my money on buying thess
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
I have been sick with ptsd the gym and protien saved my life ... At 5,6 i was 99lds and dropping .. I need to try these...
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Poulsbo, WA
I buy all kinds of random "diet" related items, and these just turned into costing too much for what they are. they don't taste that great either,
Chelsey A.
Chelsey A.
Grandview, IN
These were great until the after taste!!! I could not drink these long enough to tell if they worked or anything.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
I actually really didn't like this product very much. the taste was not good but the after taste I had in my mouth was anything was delightful.
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
I LOVE sunkist shots they are amazing!! I have mine straight after a work out as once you stop working out you only have 30 minutes before you anabolic window shuts off! Well worth it
Laura-Eugenia L.
Laura-Eugenia L.
Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango
El sabor es rico, ayuda para tonificar musculos en el momento de hacer ejercicio, no es de mis favoritas pero me gusta
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
These are a great product. Fruit Punch tastes the best. For me this has been the best source of high protein I can find. No more nasty protein bars, no more nasty protein Jell-O. While some people say these don't taste good, high protein without calories will never taste good but these are very acceptable in the realm of taste. I noticed a difference in my eating habits immediately. You can put them in the freezer and treat them like a slurpee.