Sunkist Pineapple Soda uploaded by Neyshaliz J.Sunkist Pineapple Soda uploaded by Kristie T.Sunkist Pineapple Soda uploaded by Nashalys E.

BY SUNKIST

Carbonated Water,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Citric Acid,Sodium Benzoate (Preservative),Acacia Gum,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Ester Gum,Yellow 5,Yellow 6

Garry F.
Richmond, VA
My favorite Sunkist soda on the market. Has a great sweet pineapple type flavor (of course it doesn't taste like real pineapple). Put one of these bad boys in the freezer and get a chill on it on a hot summer day....there is not better!
Kristie T.
This pineapple soda is the best!! It tastes great, especially with crushed ice. The price is also cheap and that alone is a plus. This is a weekly item on my grocery list.
Margarita R.
Monroe Township, NJ
This is my family's favorite pineapple soda. We don't have it often, but when we do, we buy Sunkist brand. Reminds me of being in the Caribbean and drinking the exotic drinks of the islands. We don't have it much, but when we do, it's always Sunkist.
Nashalys E.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Just bought this it doesn't taste great but it doesn't taste bad to honestly it is like in the middle. I prefer fanta but this tastes preaty similar!
Neyshaliz J.
2807 jessup ave kissimmee fl
One of the best sodas ever , my addiction early in the morning very cheap great for picnics love it
Portia E.
Newark, NJ
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I enjoyed this soda. I haven't had it in so long. When I bought it. It was a dollar in the store and i liked it. Pineapple soda is so good. i dont even remember that I'm drinking soda when I drinking it.