BY SUNKIST

• Carbonated Water
  • High Fructose Corn Syrup
  • Citric Acid
  • Sodium Benzoate (Preservative)
  • Modified Food Starch

• What do you prefer? Can or bottles or 2 liter? I love can...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Cheap and feeds a few, Is one of those things you get to make smile your coworkers or the teachers at school, bring it in just to share, it is conveniently packaged individually, and taste good available at Target stores, Walmart and many other retailers
Peyton K.
Waterloo, IL
I LOVE my fruit flavored sodas. I try to stay away from the darker sodas. Sunkist has my favorite flavor of orange soda. Others just come out flat compared to theirs! This includes there other soda flavors too!
Elizabeth S.
Hopewell jct, NY
Who loves orange soda ? I love orange soda. And it's so true that I'm reviewing it on this app. I crave this brand of orange soda everyday. I try to get a can everyday. For a dollar at most gas stations, can't beat it. My nearest gas station has been getting pineapple Sunkist cans instead of the orange lately though. And I really don't wanta Fanta. Not the same.
Lindsay B.
Tipp City, OH
It’s nice warm and hot today and the first thing I grabbed was this Sunkist! Something that I absolutely crave when it’s hot out there’s nothing better than the taste ! Highly recommend to anyone who hasn’t tried it before!
Sadie M.
Dandridge, TN
Love Sunkist. It’s probably my favorite orange drink. It’s sweet but not too sweet. It’s just the perfect treat when you want to drink something different. Love the taste and the orange of it all! Can’t ever stop!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this soda and I’m trying to avoid due to my diet. I’m a repeat customer and will continue to drink when not on my diet. The taste is awesome and I recommend to anyone who want a good affordable orange soda.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
I like Sunkist on occasion. It is the best orange flavored drink that I've tried. Sometimes orange soda just tastes like chlorine water or something, I wish it tasted more like real orange.
Jessica G.
Becker, MN
Who loves orange soda?!? This girl loves orange soda!! Sunkist is my absolute favorite drink and I have to have one everyday! It has a crisp taste or orange that isn't too over powering. Delicious!!
Gemini M.
I love this orange soda. Whenever I'm craving a carbonated cool beverage this is what I reach for. The label is bright and orange like the soda and I prefer it to other orange sodas. Would definitely recommend.

Kenan: "Who loves orange soda?"
Kel: "K-K-Kel loves orange soda."
Kenan: "Is it true? Is it TRUUUUE?"
Kel: "MMMHHMMM! I do, I do, I do-oooh!"
— Kenan and Kel
Kara P.
Fort Washington
I'll start by saying: I'm a Diet Pepsi person and not a fan of overly sweet drinks. However, Sunkist Orange Soda is addicting!!! The taste is refreshing and crisp without being sickeningly sweet and it is a great option for someone wanting to switch their drink of choice up. My boyfriend and I will go through a 12 pack of these in like 3 days, that's why I can't even buy them regularly, just every once in awhile for a treat. LOVE
Kate T.
Nevada, IA
What do you prefer? Can or bottles or 2 liter? I love cans for Sunkist
Emily N.
Miami , FL
Do you agree that the smaller versions are better for cutting down soda?
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
Stephanie M.
Amelia, OH
Any good drinks you can make with it?