BY SUNKIST

• Carbonated Water
  • High Fructose Corn Syrup
  • Citric Acid
  • Sodium Benzoate (Preservative)
  • Modified Food Starch

• What do you prefer? Can or bottles or 2 liter? I love can...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Cheap and feeds a few, Is one of those things you get to make smile your coworkers or the teachers at school, bring it in just to share, it is conveniently packaged individually, and taste good available at Target stores, Walmart and many other retailers
Peyton K.
Waterloo, IL
I LOVE my fruit flavored sodas. I try to stay away from the darker sodas. Sunkist has my favorite flavor of orange soda. Others just come out flat compared to theirs! This includes there other soda flavors too!
Elizabeth S.
Hopewell jct, NY
Who loves orange soda ? I love orange soda. And it's so true that I'm reviewing it on this app. I crave this brand of orange soda everyday. I try to get a can everyday. For a dollar at most gas stations, can't beat it. My nearest gas station has been getting pineapple Sunkist cans instead of the orange lately though. And I really don't wanta Fanta. Not the same.
Lindsay B.
Tipp City, OH
It’s nice warm and hot today and the first thing I grabbed was this Sunkist! Something that I absolutely crave when it’s hot out there’s nothing better than the taste ! Highly recommend to anyone who hasn’t tried it before!
Sadie M.
Dandridge, TN
Love Sunkist. It’s probably my favorite orange drink. It’s sweet but not too sweet. It’s just the perfect treat when you want to drink something different. Love the taste and the orange of it all! Can’t ever stop!
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
I like Sunkist on occasion. It is the best orange flavored drink that I've tried. Sometimes orange soda just tastes like chlorine water or something, I wish it tasted more like real orange.
Jessica G.
Becker, MN
Who loves orange soda?!? This girl loves orange soda!! Sunkist is my absolute favorite drink and I have to have one everyday! It has a crisp taste or orange that isn't too over powering. Delicious!!
Mookie M.
New York , NY
I love this soda it's so good and really quiches your thirst , I love the strong orange taste , it's really affordable and I buy this all the time, I love how it comes in different sizes so you can always share, I do recommend this orange soda it taste great , I but it all the time
Christa A.
USA
A delicious soda that actually tastes like oranges. The bottle is comfortable to hold in your hands. Size is comparable to others on the market. Unlike other sodas on the market Sunkist HAS caffeine. I like that but if you are sensitive to caffeine be careful. I also like that it does not go flat fast. Definitely my favorite soda brand.
Ebony S.
harlem
Everyone loves sunkist ❤️
My mom loves Sunkist with her vanilla ice cream. Her doing that taste like an orange ice cream on a popsicle stick they used to sell back in the days. Sunkist in my opinion taste good with burgers and fries :)
Kate T.
Nevada, IA
What do you prefer? Can or bottles or 2 liter? I love cans for Sunkist
Emily N.
Miami , FL
Do you agree that the smaller versions are better for cutting down soda?
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
Stephanie M.
Amelia, OH
Any good drinks you can make with it?