BY SUNKIST

• Carbonated Water
  • High Fructose Corn Syrup
  • Citric Acid
  • Sodium Benzoate (Preservative)
  • Modified Food Starch

• Any good drinks you can make with it? 1 Answers
  • What do you prefer? Can or bottles or 2 liter? I love can...7 Answers
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Cheap and feeds a few, Is one of those things you get to make smile your coworkers or the teachers at school, bring it in just to share, it is conveniently packaged individually, and taste good available at Target stores, Walmart and many other retailers
Peyton K.
Waterloo, IL
I LOVE my fruit flavored sodas. I try to stay away from the darker sodas. Sunkist has my favorite flavor of orange soda. Others just come out flat compared to theirs! This includes there other soda flavors too!
Christa A.
USA
A delicious soda that actually tastes like oranges. The bottle is comfortable to hold in your hands. Size is comparable to others on the market. Unlike other sodas on the market Sunkist HAS caffeine. I like that but if you are sensitive to caffeine be careful. I also like that it does not go flat fast. Definitely my favorite soda brand.
Elizabeth S.
Hopewell jct, NY
Who loves orange soda ? I love orange soda. And it's so true that I'm reviewing it on this app. I crave this brand of orange soda everyday. I try to get a can everyday. For a dollar at most gas stations, can't beat it. My nearest gas station has been getting pineapple Sunkist cans instead of the orange lately though. And I really don't wanta Fanta. Not the same.
★Bree★ W.
Holland
This is a weekly drink for me. I get so tired in the office every day. This pick me up is perfect! The flavor is not too strong but definitely not bland. I love it! It's worth stopping at the vending machine on a Monday morning (:
Lindsay B.
Tipp City, OH
It’s nice warm and hot today and the first thing I grabbed was this Sunkist! Something that I absolutely crave when it’s hot out there’s nothing better than the taste ! Highly recommend to anyone who hasn’t tried it before!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this soda and I’m trying to avoid due to my diet. I’m a repeat customer and will continue to drink when not on my diet. The taste is awesome and I recommend to anyone who want a good affordable orange soda.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
I like Sunkist on occasion. It is the best orange flavored drink that I've tried. Sometimes orange soda just tastes like chlorine water or something, I wish it tasted more like real orange.
Jessica G.
Becker, MN
Who loves orange soda?!? This girl loves orange soda!! Sunkist is my absolute favorite drink and I have to have one everyday! It has a crisp taste or orange that isn't too over powering. Delicious!!
Gemini M.
I love this orange soda. Whenever I'm craving a carbonated cool beverage this is what I reach for. The label is bright and orange like the soda and I prefer it to other orange sodas. Would definitely recommend.

Kenan: "Who loves orange soda?"
Kel: "K-K-Kel loves orange soda."
Kenan: "Is it true? Is it TRUUUUE?"
Kel: "MMMHHMMM! I do, I do, I do-oooh!"
— Kenan and Kel
Kate T.
What do you prefer? Can or bottles or 2 liter? I love cans for Sunkist
Stephanie M.
Amelia, OH
Any good drinks you can make with it?
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
Emily N.
Cutler Bay, FL
Do you agree that the smaller versions are better for cutting down soda?