BY SUNKIST

• Carbonated Water
  • High Fructose Corn Syrup
  • Citric Acid
  • Sodium Benzoate (Preservative)
  • Modified Food Starch

• What do you prefer? Can or bottles or 2 liter? I love can...7 Answers
Misty B.
Council Blfs, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently had a baby and I breastfeed. I used to drink a lot of caffeinated pop but recently switched to Sunkist orange soda and I love it. It’s all the pop that I love with non of the caffeine. I’ll probably drink this forever
Diana G.
Pittsford, NY
I was brought up drinking cans of Sunkist, and they continue to be one of my favorite cold drinks to enjoy on a hot, sunny summer day.  There's something about that crisp, sugary orange taste combined with just the right amount of fizzy carbonation that gets my mouth watering!

I've tried other "competing" orange sodas (Fanta, Crush, store brands, etc) and none of them give me the same satisfaction as good old Sunkist.  Something about the orange flavoring used in other soda brands tastes very artificial to me.  I know that Sunkist doesn't contain much REAL orange juice (if any at all!) but it doesn't bother me.  Coca Cola Company has perfected the orange flavor, and I love it!

It comes in cans as well as plastic soda bottles, but personally I enjoy Sunkist most from a can.  I'm not sure if the can affects the flavor of the beverage, but whenever I drink it from a plastic bottle, the experience is not quite the same.  But no matter what container it comes in, I'm a Sunkist girl all the way!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Cheap and feeds a few, Is one of those things you get to make smile your coworkers or the teachers at school, bring it in just to share, it is conveniently packaged individually, and taste good available at Target stores, Walmart and many other retailers
Peyton K.
Waterloo, IL
I LOVE my fruit flavored sodas. I try to stay away from the darker sodas. Sunkist has my favorite flavor of orange soda. Others just come out flat compared to theirs! This includes there other soda flavors too!
Elizabeth S.
Hopewell jct, NY
Who loves orange soda ? I love orange soda. And it's so true that I'm reviewing it on this app. I crave this brand of orange soda everyday. I try to get a can everyday. For a dollar at most gas stations, can't beat it. My nearest gas station has been getting pineapple Sunkist cans instead of the orange lately though. And I really don't wanta Fanta. Not the same.
Lindsay B.
Tipp City, OH
It’s nice warm and hot today and the first thing I grabbed was this Sunkist! Something that I absolutely crave when it’s hot out there’s nothing better than the taste ! Highly recommend to anyone who hasn’t tried it before!
Sadie M.
Dandridge, TN
Love Sunkist. It’s probably my favorite orange drink. It’s sweet but not too sweet. It’s just the perfect treat when you want to drink something different. Love the taste and the orange of it all! Can’t ever stop!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this soda and I’m trying to avoid due to my diet. I’m a repeat customer and will continue to drink when not on my diet. The taste is awesome and I recommend to anyone who want a good affordable orange soda.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
I like Sunkist on occasion. It is the best orange flavored drink that I've tried. Sometimes orange soda just tastes like chlorine water or something, I wish it tasted more like real orange.
Gemini M.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this orange soda. Whenever I'm craving a carbonated cool beverage this is what I reach for. The label is bright and orange like the soda and I prefer it to other orange sodas. Would definitely recommend.

Kenan: "Who loves orange soda?"
Kel: "K-K-Kel loves orange soda."
Kenan: "Is it true? Is it TRUUUUE?"
Kel: "MMMHHMMM! I do, I do, I do-oooh!"
— Kenan and Kel
Kate T.
Nevada , IA
What do you prefer? Can or bottles or 2 liter? I love cans for Sunkist
Emily N.
Miami , FL
Do you agree that the smaller versions are better for cutting down soda?
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
Stephanie M.
Amelia, OH
Any good drinks you can make with it?

Amazon