• Navel oranges are named for the small, navel-like formation on their blossom end.
  • Refreshingly sweet and juicy, Navel oranges have a pleasant floral aroma.
  • The slightly thick skin peels easily, revealing a bright orange, seedless interior.
  • Navel oranges are available from November through June.
  • Visit the Lil Snappers® website to learn about our kid-sized Navel oranges—perfect for lunches, treats, and snacks.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sunkist Navel Oranges!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“They go really fast in are house since my whole family loves them. ” in reviews
“They are just the right sweetness and make a perfect snack or breakfast addition. ” in reviews
This brand of navel oranges doesn't disappoint! These oranges are always sweet and juicy, great for making fresh juice or baking, or cooking. I specially love to use these in slow cooker recipes!
Newport News, VA
Love Sunkist oranges and they are always so sweet. I can eat the whole bag if my family don’t notice them and get one. I purchase these from Farm Fresh. Theses oranges are so awesome and I recommend them to others.
Brownstown, IN
Perfection! Nothing beats the fresh citrus taste of an ice cold Sunkist Navel Orange. Nature makes these perfectly sweet, yet tart and delicious. Sunkist makes sure we get the best, freshest oranges available.
American Cyn, CA
I've been eating a lot of this since I came here in California. Back home I don't eat oranges that much maybe less than 10x a year. But this one is sweet and juicy that's why I liked it!
Hampton, VA
I love oranges. I eat these almost daily and purchase them on most shopping trips. They are just the right sweetness and make a perfect snack or breakfast addition.
Winterset, IA
I don't like oranges so I'm basing the review off how well my children are them. They didn't leave anything on their plates so I'm sure they were very good
These are delicious. They make for great on the go, healthy snacks. I also like slicing them up and putting them in my water for a little extra flavor.
I love these oranges.i used it with my spinach smoothie and it taste so good .i also cut them and little squares and put some chili power.
Williamstown, NJ
Love Sunkist navel oranges. I feel like whenever I purchase them I eat the whole bag. They are so sweet and always so delicious!!!
Buffalo , NY
Perfect snack for on the go when u don't have to worry about rinsing your fruits before eating. Just throw in your purse and go

Looking for your answer?