• Navel oranges are named for the small, navel-like formation on their blossom end.
  • Refreshingly sweet and juicy, Navel oranges have a pleasant floral aroma.
  • The slightly thick skin peels easily, revealing a bright orange, seedless interior.
  • Navel oranges are available from November through June.
  • Visit the Lil Snappers® website to learn about our kid-sized Navel oranges—perfect for lunches, treats, and snacks.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sunkist Navel Oranges!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They go really fast in are house since my whole family loves them. in reviews
They are just the right sweetness and make a perfect snack or breakfast addition. in reviews
Jennifer H.
2,653 reviews
Sunkist Navel Oranges uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
When I make fruit salad in the morning, I add navel oranges. Chocked full of vitamin C and Sunkist are always ripe and juicy.
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
1,034 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I I think oranges are just an amazing fruit I personally like to have at least three or four of them awake and I didn’t think everyone should incorporate them in their lunch or breakfast breakfast
Jennifer N.
Ozark, MO
Sunkist Navel Oranges uploaded by Jennifer N.
I always buy Sunkist because I know I am getting a quality fruit. They have a consistently great taste and are always juicy.
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Love Sunkist brand. They're always delicious and fresh. They can be found easily at the grocery stores.
Jacqueline  K.
North Olmsted, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Never a disappointment. I absolutely live navel oranges. They provide plenty of vitamin c and taste delicious
Marjorie  S.
Newport News, VA
1,078 reviews
Love Sunkist oranges and they are always so sweet. I can eat the whole bag if my family don’t notice them and get one. I purchase these from Farm Fresh. Theses oranges are so awesome and I recommend them to others.
Gea M.
bristol
Sunkist is a trusted brand. Oranges are sweet and yummy and easy to peel which is important!
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Perfection! Nothing beats the fresh citrus taste of an ice cold Sunkist Navel Orange. Nature makes these perfectly sweet, yet tart and delicious. Sunkist makes sure we get the best, freshest oranges available.
Tatum P.
Love Sunkist navel oranges. Great brand. They are always fresh and taste great! And always avaliable at store
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
Good brand of oranges and decently priced! Can be found at any grocery store as well

Looking for your answer?